Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well well well


I am not even a week into college and me has a crush already!! :O
Hehe..

So far our convo has been like 3 sentences. :P
I doubt if I'll get to talk to him again! :P
Heck, i dunno his name even!!

Whatever it is, I have a crush, that's good enough.. It will keep me going for a while.. :D

PS: Yeah, he has the cutest smile ever- dimples and everything!!
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love crushes! :)

I love how you feel when you have a crush, the way there's always butterflies in your stomach, and when they do something as simple as smile at you, it can make your day.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yea yea yea....


I hear ye LOUD and CLEAR!! :D

AWY said...

thank you, for visiting my blog..
it would really not be too muchif i said that your comment helped change my decision.

:) as for crushes.. hah!

They're like ice cream.. Enjoy it until it dissolves! ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

SO u are gonna keep ur blog? :D

Pls continue!! Al blogs that i follow seem to be shutting down.. :(

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

And by the way, you're welcome.. :)

Thanks for leaving a comment.. Comments on my blog just make my day!