Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm a hundred....


...and I'm starting over!

I know I'm not anonymous anymore. I wanted to be just because I would be honest to myself. And so would others. To me. But being me shouldn't stop either of those. I'll try.

I've learned that if you want to make a change, you should go ahead and try.

I've learned that you shouldn't try too hard to make something what it isn't.

I've learned that what you see is not always what it is.

I've learned that if you need help, you have to ask for it.

I love my mom. I love my dad.

10 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

Uhha!! 100 up!! :) good going I say!!

...we all walk the long road... and we learn a lot along our way...

*to a better today and a greater tomorrow!!* :)

See you when I see you... :D

P.S. I'm just learning to Fly!! ;)

Pranav Kumar V said...

OMG!! Mine is the 100.1th comment?? Damn cool!!

djd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
djd said...

wow welcome back to blogosphere and i didnt even have to bug you once for it :P
good to know you are back :)

Anonymous.... or not.I dont really care ;)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

woaaah, that's like cool :)

You forgot me while saying that you love your mom and dad, poor me!!

*runs away confused whether to laugh or to cry* :P

Vigneshwar said...

Welcome back diu ..

narendra(frozenwell :P ) said...

a hundred comments came in when you said you leaving..a hundred came in when you said you have returned...LOOK how popular you are

(well the 100 is a dramatization..perhaps to make you feel good)

feels good to return to your blog..i know...i am planning a shift...but i am simply not able to think of leaving my first and only blog where i learnt so much..

dont think if i can ever leave it...

PS:hearing this djd is gonna kill me :P cos he helped(much more than just HELP) me set up a self hosted blog..LOL...


well that is about me..i want to hear more from you..so BLOG-ROLLING you..(should have done that long time :/)LOL

god bless..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

=D

So excited I was to read your comment.

Learning to fly? Very cool mr swimmer.

See you when I see you!!
=D



@ Pranav

Yes. 100.1 it is! =D


@ djd

Thankyou. It was about time. I LIKE blogging.


@ Shravvie

Duh! Obviously it's cool!
*rolls eyes*

Don't run away! Come back!


@ Vigneshwar

Thanks.


@ Narendra

I actually got a hundred comments for a post! =D
But I'm glad people enjoy reading. The number doesn't really matter as long as they don't want to kill me for it.

workhard said...

Hey those are some real cool thoughts..


Domain registration india

sushi said...

Hey!
Congo on reaching 100th post..

Just violated my resolution n came over here to read ur archives n What a Surprise!!! u've started over all again..Never really thought u would..

This tells everything happens for good..

HAPPY that ur back :D
<3