Saturday, December 5, 2009

Creepy Curious


(I recently found this font on my laptop and -you guessed right- loved it!)


I look very good with straight hair. Honest. A couple of my friends including Curious saw pictures.

Now they are begging me to get my hair straightened. I understand that I look nice with straight

hair and I agree. But what annoys me is the fact that Curious doesn’t understand why I

wouldn’t do it everyday.


“I would woo you if you looked like this everyday.”


How can people be so openly shallow? That’s all it takes for people to like you? Straight hair?

I’m still the same person you know..


Of course I’d like to look pretty sometimes. I’m not saying that I vow not to straighten my hair

ever again. And I’m not even dissing people who do all that. It takes a lot of patience and effort to

look like that. But I won’t do it. I don’t want to.


Curious is asking me for my straight hair photos. He says he’ll give me‘anything in return’ if I

gave copies to him. Creepy Curious. I told him that too.

20 comments:

Raj said...

tell curious to enjoy the coffee rather than praise the cup.

and people are shallow pata hai.

anyways, creeepy curious. :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I have told curious.

I like hinglish. =)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

*Curious.

Raj said...

i like plain simple chatting.

Kenn said...

Creepy Curious Indeed!

oRange* said...

haha! the name creepy curious sounds so cute :P

arey, people are like that!
they'll be like "shit, where were u all this while!"

balls.

djd said...

why don you straighten your hair every day? ;)
chill people will never stop telling you wht to do why worry?

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

diu, how can i msg you if you have changed your no.??? :O

and abt creepy curious, nice name you came up with, creepy indeed, he looks like a stalker, run a mile!

Cheers,
Shrav
988421724(giving my no. here in hope that there'll be a call or a msg from you)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Raj

Two separate things altogether.
I was referring to "and people are shallow pata hai. Hinglish.




@ Candy

Eeyup. =)
Thought it'd be nice to blog about. =)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Orange*

Hehe.. It wasn't supposed to be 'cute'. But thanks. ;)

I wish they weren't. It's unbelievable sometimes!!


@ Djd

I'm not 'worried'.
I just narrated an incident.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

HAAPPPYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY!!!!

I'll text you asap.

sushi said...

LOL @ the pic..

yeah! yeah! u look very good with straight hair :) wondering if i ever told this to you?

"I’d like to look pretty sometimes." y not always??

n yea..Creepy curious!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Aarrgh!!
Did you not get the point of the whole post hun?

sushi said...

read t again properly n Eureka!

N chi.. M so stupid :(

narendra said...

this post officially is my favorite..people are so shallow!!they are so 'plastic'

remember??I am glad you are not!!

and some stupid hair doesnt make someone something..its high time creepy curious knew it!!

:P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sushi

=)


@ Tony

Dont spam my blog.
:|

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ narendra


Yaay yaay yaay!! You have a favourite post on my blog!
=)

PS: I'm glad you're not too.
=)

Vigneshwar said...

watz wrong in looking pretty ?

The Juggernaut said...

=) creepy curious !

wonder how u came up wid dat one

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vigneshwar

You haven't got the point of the post.


@ Juggernaut

=)