- who loves blogs
- who went to Pizza Hut for the first time last week
- who loves blogs
- who respects the LGBT community but is definitely not one of them
- who loves blogs
- who is now writing a novel
- who loves blogs
- who respects women
- who loves blogs
- who doesn't believe in relationships
- who loves blogs
- who asks 1p per character if he's giving you advice
- who loves blogs
- whose trademark is his "Basic and Applied Thermodynamics" textbook
- who loves blogs
- who is so bloody funny
- who loves blogs
- who hates being photographed
- who loves blogs
- who laughed at my math marks
- who loves blogs
- who believes that if it's too good to be true, it probably is
- who loves blogs
- who chipped his glasses recently
- who loves blogs
- who has a joint-blog and a joint-email account with another blogger
- who loves blogs
- who is so cute
- who loves blogs
- who is going to write a lovemaking scene soon
- who loves blogs
- who doesn't read personal blogs
- who loves blogs
- who is one of the coolest friends I have.
- ............who loves blogs
I'm so glad I found you.
=D
16 comments:
and who is that? ;)
atleast iam the co-blogger with him
Ahem.... Let us see what he has to say.
aww :D
and he/she's lucky to have my dewdrop around :)
idk about d friend part but evrythin else reminded me of me. :)
i hate being photographed n all.
anyways i am sure the person u r talkin about is pretty cool. :)
ps: i havent gone 2 pizza hut yet. :(
and i m a mechanical engineer.
n i m jealous of that person as he or she has sum1 who has a whole post in his name.
@ Ki
=*
@ ScarletTdar1es
Wow.
Ahem...So you're cool, huh? =P
I've not been to Pizza hut either!! =P
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'll blog about him again.
so lucky to have found YOU! :D
<3
Oh i have figured out whom you are referring to.to tell you something divya..this person doesn't deserve a place in your blog post..I know him personally and he sucks...i suggest you delete this post.because certain people dont deserve such honors.this person is mean,calculative and cunning...
everyone is wearing masks...
you must certainly add following here
He loves blogs
he doesn read entire blog posts
he loves blogs
he skips your posts at times if they are long
he loves blogs
he is hungry only for comments and trafific
he loves blogs
the reson he comments on other people's blogs is that they return to his
he loves blogs
he likes to bitch about people behind their back
he loves blogs
in front of them he is OH SO GOOD YOU ARE
he loves blogs
he hates to read personal blogs(that i retain)
he loves blogs
for a fact i know he will never comment on this post..cos he is mean and cheap..and hurts people...
cos i know him so closely i know that he wont thank you also..so ill thank you on his behalf..you have a pure heart..and i hope he is elated by this post..i am sured you have honored him much...
PS:my trademark is Basic and applied thermodynamics text book
I MEAN I AM THE CRAZY PHSyCO blOGGER
and i have met another here......you are good person divya..remain one forever... ;)
PPS:i typed this comment and the server went down..so had to retype after my IEL..now rushing..so u see ia m crazy and psycho
@ Express
<3
@ Narendra
"in front of them he is OH SO GOOD YOU ARE"
....That is kindof disturbing to know. Being civil is one thing and fake another. Think about that one.
Nonetheless, I am a fan.
I met that blogger in pizza hut and you know even that was my first visit to pizza hut :)
who is so bloody funny.
True! True!
and Mr.crazy Psycho Blogger, Ur lucky to get a HUGE blog post..
@Vigneshwar
=D
Now everyone except me has gone to pizza hut. Yaay!! I'm unique. =P
@sush
=D
and even i was there at Pizza Hut that day :P
AGHHHHHH!.....wats happening ...i feel so friggin' left out ...seriously...i have no idee wats going on.....n bloody hell ......
n oh yeah...nice post:)
@ aninosaintlife
I know. =)
@ Little on the edge
Cool down you lil hot headed first year!!!
Post a Comment