Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm running away

Holidays are on right now. When I have free time, I watch movies. I listen to music. I delete texts on my phone. I categorize stuff on my laptop. I sleep for hours on end. I call someone up. I see how much money I've been spending.

But I can't seem to sit and think. I used to do that earlier. Analyse why certain things are happening. Why I react in a particular way. How things have changed. How I can become a better person. But now, I avoid it. Maybe I know it is going to disappoint. Maybe I've lost hope. I'm running away.

4 comments:

djd said...

ignorance is bliss.If you don know something it cant hurt you :P.
running away? may be you are not thinking of things you should not think of.

Express said...

No, you are not..

You are just growing up :)

and it is a part of growing up.. not wasting time in just thinking/planning... but really implementing :)

Anonymous said...

running away?? from whom? the ah so boring roomie eh? :P
*runs behind her and gives a hard pinch and says only 1 more month and gets her back*

Btw, u left mango which is giving u free internet for most part of the day and lil bit yoga and extra gyan :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ djd

"may be you are not thinking of things you should not think of."??
Kalni re!



@ Express

Is this a permanent phase?? Sigh.


@ Sushi

gyan missing these days.