Saturday, October 31, 2009

As I was thinking...


Life is so interesting. You could make a movie out of it. I mean if you detach your emotions from your life for a while, it is pretty interesting.
Well, atleast mine is.

Lots of things have been happening.

I have meet people who I find interesting. I want to get to know them more. So much more. I have stopped classifying people as nice or not. Because a someone who is not so nice may not necessarily be rude. Everyone does something for a reason. So if you judge them, there is no guarantee that your judgement is right.

I am very happy with my friend circle now. My classmates are my friends as well. There's a difference. One that matters. We are all really grateful for each other. We're so glad we found one another. We have such an awesome bond. We said a 25 mnute goodbye over the weekend the other day. Which sometimes makes me wonder how our final goodbyes will be...

Experiences have taught me things. I'm not saying I won't make the same mistake again. But next time, I'll know if the mistake was worth the pain. Some memories leave scars. Hurtful ones. But again, that doesn't stop newer happier memories. Just because the old ones don't go away doesn't mean new ones shouldn't form.

Hardwork pays. Whatever said and done, it does. I hate talking about exams. When a couple of friends were talking about exams, I closed my ears and yelled at them to stop. I do that always. But then I realized that I was ostrich-ing. Just by not talking about exams, they wouldn't disappear!!

Random fact: I don't like the word fag.

15 comments:

djd said...

so true no one wants to be rude but then its just the way they see the world.They think different doesnt mean they are bad?

Soin said...

oh yeah in school we use to say hour long goodbyes laced with stories.and four years on most of us havent said the final goodbye.still hang together.but the farewell was fun rather than goodbye..some of the most interesting people dont interest at all at first sight..free

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ djd

I didn't exactly understand what you were trying to say...

@ soin

It's cool that you still hang.

djd said...

wht iam i supposed to reply for tht
?:P

Anurag said...

as the grt himesh bhai says....

"It's complicated" :D

sushi said...

ostrich-ing.
I like this word:)

Anonymous said...

you're blogging!!! :O

:D

:D :D :D

<3

:*

yes, hard work DOES pay. and it's good that you realised this now when you still have the time to do well! :)

and fag is disrepectful :|

divinediu said...

Ki!
I love you. I'm all senti. I read your whole blog.
I love you!!

<3


:* :*

divinediu said...

@ djd

You're supposed to explain what it means.

@ Anurag

:D
Welcome again.

divinediu said...

@ Susumama

=)
I do too.

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

:)

ps: i dont either .

djd said...

what i meant is appearances can be deceptive.Some one may not actually be rude *phew*

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ i'll try to be truthful

*high five*!!



@ djd

Hmmm. What's with the phew-ing? Haan haan?

narendra said...

alright somehow i felt i am being referred to in this post too???please say i am ...am i?

for example we had that good bye thing this weekend..dint we????

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

You are you are. =)

And I JUST realized our goodbye was that long too. I actually was referring to my class' goodbye but come to think of it now, that too.

=D