Saturday, August 21, 2010

Diu 2.0 - Week One

Okay, honestly, I did use my phone. To call my mum up. I mean come on! It isn't some kind  of punishment, is it? Plus my mum refused to call on my roommates' phones. She didn't want to inconvenience them because I wanted to do this crazy experiment!



But otherwise, my phone was switched off. Everyone is irritated (hehehe). They can't contact me or tell me stuff if it is urgent. Of course I do get the urge to text. I felt like a part of me was missing.With great restraint on my part, I did not dare to switch on my phone. Honestly, if my phone wasn't switched off, I really wouldn't have manged to not text.

I am really happy to say this-I have been reading! Reading!! Newspapers, Magazines, Novels! Now if I have to tell someone something, I have to go upto them and then say it. If I was unsure of how to phrase something, or if they were too far away, I wouldn't take the trouble. I would text them.Or call. So, that has been good.

Email! Letters! Diary! I've been writing! I like writing. Putting my thoughts down on paper.They make me have opinions. They sort things out in my head. They make life simple.

I've been HAPPY!! =)

6 comments:

djd said...

diu 2.0 Woot :P

sandhyaa said...

wanna read blog under category -blog i like > im afraid of not missing you..
P.S. - i njoy ur writing

Raj said...

roflmao.

this girl is a kid at heart!

Express said...

WOW!

that sure needs a lot of dedication man. SERIOUSLY!

luck luck. write 2 me, (again) soon!
<3

narendra said...

i hate you for this! but i m glad it worked out for you!

Phoenix said...

i think its time i did the same too.. i am the same phone fanatic as u are... :) will try this and see!!