Saturday, August 14, 2010

My experiments with the phone

Like Gandhiji experimented with the truth, I, divinediu will experiment with the phone.

I have two cell phones and three sim cards. I have sent upto 300 text messages a day. Not forwards. But text messages. I usually carry both my phones everywhere. I am simply unable to switch off my phone for no reason. My phone is an extension of my arm and low battery or weak signals alter my mood quite negatively.

I will not use a phone for a month. (Except on weekends when I'm home.) The sms rani is phoneless now.
I expect to experience withdrawal symptoms, mood swings and a lot more free time and sleep time. In my free time, I will read, exercise, meet up with people, introspect, pray, paint, sing, dance, show love and write.

I can be happy without a phone, can't  I?

(I got this photo from here)


I am pretty sure I'm going to miss getting good morning and good night texts the most.

7 comments:

djd said...

some one get a doctor please. You scare me :D
great step SMS rani :P

Anurag said...

What was this post abt?

*scratches head*

Raj said...

heh. serves you right.

Aishwarya said...

OK . It's horrible for a few days .
=O
Experienced when cell had gone for repair. =/

Let me know how it goes . =D

Pink Panther said...

Oh so sms rani is no more rani? competition open ppl =P hurry.. take ur cellphones n msg like crazy for the rani post :P

Hope you realize whatever u want without ur cell..

Expecting more posts here!

Ppl are going to MISS txting the SMS RANI for sure!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ weirdo

=D
Thankyou.

@Anurag
It was about how I am going to give up my phone!

@Raj
=P

@Aisha
I will post on it.

@Pink Panther
Hahaha! Good one! =)
Thanks Sushie, I hope I do too.
I will post.
=)

PA said...

it all makes sense now Ms.Hyde!!!