Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Communal riots suck!! :(




I never thought it would happen out here, but then again that was me living in the ideal world which exists in my head.

What is religion anyway?
Why do people kill in the name of religion?
It is totally beyond me.
I don't think I will understand or ever come to terms with this kind of extreme passion.
If you DO believe in God, any God, He sure wouldn't want you to hurt other people this way!

All this burning, killing and stuff just shows how primitive we remain despite al these technological advancements.

Sad.

6 comments:

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

Agreed.Its beyond me as well...can't really figure out why in gods name do people do all this crap and for what????!!!!
visited your blog for the first time liked it...
cheers!!

?sAcReD cHaOs! said...

by the ways i've taken the liberty of adding your blog to my blog list...
hope thats ok ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Thanks a LOT for the comments!
It is 4 30 am,
just imagine my happiness.. i get up and see a bunch of email that i've got comments (notice the plural as well :P ) on my blog!!!!!
yaay! :)
I could just hug you!!!!! :)

And thanks for adding me, I'm linking you as well..

cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

TAG! You're it! ;)

The survey's on my page, complete it so that we may know the true meaning of tag! xD

divinediu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Thanks!!

I was a bit busy to write a blog entry, that's all.. :)

I saw me tagged.. lol