
Well this was something really interesting which happened, I'll try to make it as concise as I can. :)
First of all, I really can't understand why people volunteer to be Class Representatives!! All they end up doing is collecting assignments no one has finished yet and accounting for cash which half of the class forgets to bring even ten days after the due date!!
Anyway............Six people volunteered. We made them campaign.
"I will raise the standard of this class if you vote for me"
In other words- "You lowly idiots, I am being kind enough to lead you for this year. Be grateful that big ol' superior me is willing to serve you measly creatures! " - Konkani guy. All burst out laughing!!!:P
The Konkani guy won.
He had a huge backup!!
I did not vote for him, though I am one myself. Why?
1. He never asked me to.
2. Another guy would give me a treat if I voted for him.
Yeah. This stuff is totally selfish.
People wanna win for the popularity.
People wanna vote for the treat!
Now I'm getting a treat each-from the guy who got elected Class Rep and the other guy who promised me a treat.
I managed to kill two birds with a stone. I'm getting treats for people getting screwed.
What a world!
12 comments:
a CR should be able to shift classes or cancel them .. thats his main job :) so what are u being treated to?
The CR gave us 'pedhas' today.. :)
The other guy promised us icecream in the canteen but m not gonna insist on it if he gives us something els.. :)
I'm happy with a plain ol' bar of chocolate as well! :D
I'm getting treats for people getting screwed.
What a world!
true u give treat wen u get into trouble eg getting elected or getting married
and on ur bday u get kicked..:)
strange world!!!!
in btw added u to my bloglist and i am following ur blog hope permission is granted:)
Married??? Come on, I don't agree!!
It is not classified as "trouble"..
If so, I dare you to be smart and stay a bachelor!!
PS: OF course it is!! :P
ahah ahah
somebody is as starved of good food as I am(or is it just gluttony?)
and marriage?
arent you too young to be dreaming about that now? :P
:D
Who said I was starved? :P
I appreciate good food, that's all.. :D
And shut up, I aint dreaming about marriage mister! I got better stuff to do! :)
Like stalk you. ;)
alright gluttony it is!
yup.........you've got LOTS of time
you can stalk me
or you can open up an acting class..........and teach people how to play dead
aargh..........my hands are getting numb.....aaaah there goes my eyesight.......aargh....mmmmph
*silence*
Oh, Shut up already, willya?
of course is not a trouble 4 u galz
but u got to think even for our side.........
anyways i dont consider myself smart atleast not more than my dad..:)
Well Vighneshwar,
I am not going to agree with you on that one. So don't try convincing me.
hEY
tHAT WAS A GOOd POST :)
IM BEING REFERRD TO AS D "KONKANI GUY"
..........
LOL
Post a Comment