(Emma, sorry for the delay.. Have been busy )
Aw crap, your iPod's jammed on one song! And you won't be able to get it fixed for a week! What song do you hope to christ it's stuck on?
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne.. :) Love it love it love it. :)
You learn that your new cable package has the Anytime Movie Channel! Which movie do you immediately flick to?
Scary movie 3. Hilarious! :'D
You walk in the front door and smell dinner cooking! What makes you go, "Oooh, I like that!"?
Chicken Ghee Roast. Yum.
What's your favourite season?
The summer- its holiday season, i get up when i want, laze around, eat icecream, watch tv... :)
What's your favourite word?
Crap, Damnit, Shit- they tie!! :P
And your least favourite?
Orkut! I dunno if that counts as a word but I swear I hate it!!
If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would you be?
A story teller. :)
What's your pet peeve? C'mon, you can tell us! What makes you go, "ARGH!!!!"?
Loads of things make me go "argh".. But mostly bad spelling.. Recently, I came across a guy, 18 years of age, doing his first year of engineering... He spelt 'nice' as 'niece' and he did not know what 'niece' meant!! And it is not like he doesn't know English. That was really argh-ing!
And finally... Which celeb makes you go all fluttery and swoony whenever you see a picture of them?
Erm. Right now, noone. Honest. And sad.
Great! Now it's your turn to tag some of your friends for this thing!
Micku.
Kenneth.
Poorva.
Manasa.
Anna.
(And you if you aren't on this list! :) )
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd Twisted elegance Stupid Brilliance!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Thank you for doing my taggy thing! :) And for passing it on!
xox
You're welcome! :)
Summer aint gonna be the same ever again :D
People are dumb da-regarding spellings. people at college esp. due to the tulu quota and all that.
Tag taken up :)
Thanks! :D
This guy was not from our college.. But he's a merit student, he got into BMS! It's sad actually. A HUGE turn off.. :(
I mean how can u consider it a compliment if ppl call you niece??! O_o
:D LOL! " You are very neice, you know" that doesnt make any sense :D
Well that was EXACTLY what happened!
And I replied "niece? U mean nice, right?"
And he goes "huh? whats the difference?"
And I was waay too put off to reply. :P
ok.. this was a lil freaky!! I was reading your blog - catching up.. i dont read blogs too much anymore.. my life is busier than i like. and when i read the beginning of this post, i wished i could do this tag!!
and I was tagged!!
and i didnt know!!
:) thanks, girl
@ anna
:D
It was meant to be.
Que sera sera. :)
You are VERY welcome
Post a Comment