Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday - 7 (Sushi's story)


 



Well, I couldn't think of a particular day which was my best with you, simply because all the moments I spend with u were awesome++ and here r 18 (i hav focused only on +2 days) of them for ur 18th birthday…

 

All those cycle rides back home after tuitions wouldn't have been fun without u and ur horrible cycle chain which used to slip like crazy n then v, with two sticks, trying to repair t ending up with grease all over our fingers... Anyway, thanks to it... v became good mechanics!

 

How can I forget those walks with packets of lays, kurkures, charmuri's , softees n ya mango candy… (I think u can still remember how I went to overact n dropped my candy) n those up the hill walks after boring cet classes...

 

Embarrassing a guy to such an extent that next day he was driving his scooter with face turned 90degrees to the road trying to ignore us…lol…

 

Those hard new pinches which would give blood clots n those pinches given during phy tuitions to help stay ppl awake!! (In the end they helped u master the art of pinching..)

 

Teasing ppl(I kno u were a gandhi n started teasing only after u reached 11th), creating songs n weird stories about them with their partners, giving 101 nicknames n calling in special tones to give extra effect etc..

 

Ur creative but dumb pj's (according to u super jokes) which I wouldn't even smile at… n I was der when u created ur most fav pj about a person whom v met when ur cycle chain slipped when v wanted to reach college before our class photo was taken…

 

Throwing rockets n learning to make aero-dynamic ones…

 

Like kg kids, Playing colour-colour n ending up getting taunts frm the teacher...

 

Whistling with pen top n sir searching guys pockets 4 whistles who were innocent… Thanks to ur ever gutsy class rep, she saved us...

 

Those cooker whistles which would always be returned by some unknown person…

 

Breakfasts in canteen with mixed aroma of phenyl n boy's toilet stink…

 

Those chloromint betting's which I would hardly take part but would enjoy fully…  

 

Sitting n chatting on the Katte, going round the mannapalla after college (t has turned out to be ur fav hideout now..)

 

Getting kicked out of classes a number of times but our never say die attitude making us continue doing crap ending in making us outstanding students :P

 

Writing chits n passing during class hours to avoid getting caught speaking but even that dint last long  L

 

Pushpak conductor suspecting u to be a foreigner for not showing the buspass n u wore chuddidar for the a week after that.... lolz...

 

Those photo n video sessions when I was made to pose in all weird funny faces on ur 17th b'day and on the last day..

 

Ur MOOD OFF's , surely dey are not good memories but since I was responsible 4 many of them ,they helped me change a bit.. n i am really sorry 4 all those divie.. The one in which u dint speak to me 4 three days,the sorry paper cutout which me n bike made 4 u(I think u still have t, na?)  n the day wen I made u cry jus b4 ur chem pracs will never b forgotten by me..


May this year turn out to be ur best ever n let all ur dreams n resolutions come true... n hope u get to drink soon!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again...

love ya,

sushi

22 comments:

Divesh said...

I am so jelous...completely burning...how many such friends u got???

how could someone be so lucky?

Rià said...

wow!such a sweet post. :) The memories were simply the best!!

Rahul Viswanath said...

Again !!! Lol .......... I guess u r celebrating in Jan ;-)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a sweet post!!! happy bday again!!

Anil Sawan said...

m sure u wanted every one around you to feel jealous :P yeah, i cud see those devilish smiles :P

that was a beautiful letter. m happy you got frenz like this, especially in an era were frienship is considered a luxury! good goin girl. take care.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

I second divesh on that LOl

Nikhil Menon said...

Many many happy returns of the day..first timer here,catching up wid the archives..great going

Am blogrollin ya..

Take care..
Nikhil

Nikhil Menon said...

OMG..how many posts on the birthday??Wowified..

thank ur stars tht u got soooo many friends.. :)

I am feeling jealous.. :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

wow!! sweet no?? Enjoy the attention your getting :p!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Such a sweet post.. Especially the memories part.. And ya.. I have got something for you on my blog.. Check it out..

Cяystal said...

This is cute!
So darrn cute!!
:-*



Sushi=Dishi
Aaaaaaawwww..you guys make me emotional :(

Anonymous said...

I love you. <3

Express said...

:)
awesome post!!! :)
loved it, no, LOVED IT!

My friends gave me tickets to a c grade movie on my 18th :P
and because my wishlist said 'apple iPod', they gave me an apple with headphones :D
others I forgot; my 19th was lott more special though..

anyway.
*sniff*

I ve questions,
1. why do we always have to embarass guys who drive by? :D
[i n my bud used 2 call a guy wearing ganjies as 'underarms' :P He NEVER wore ganjies again]

2. why does EVERY canteen have a boys loo and a chem/phy lab nearby?

3. You spoke of katta :( I cried :( last days of collg :(

4. EVEN YOU PINCH TO STAY AWAKE IN CLASS!!! and i thought it was my secret strategy :-|

5. creating songs and weird stories is fun. try putting those up in the canteen anonymously or making a forge orkut profile and makin a community of that fact :D

6. I dunno how 2 wistle :(

7. My cycle :( 1st went in the major accident and 2nd one was so loyal and i din take good care of it :(

8. Mango candy = mango bite? [that i did in skool days man...collg, solo! :P ]

bas hua...i can write my 101 tippanies actually!!

but,
101. I love uuuuu!!! :)
u r the best diu :P opps, n suchi ;)

Anonymous said...

awww these posts are adorable. Happy Birthday Diu!

May this year bring as much happiness as the last!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Divesh

Even I'm jealous of me, if that's possible! :D



@ Ria

:)
I know.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Rahul

Yes, AGAIN!



@ The Lover

Thanks again. Talk on msn. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sawan

I'm making me jealous too.
That doesn't make much sense now, does it?

:P

Thanks! I've got great friends. I know.

Take care.



@ The daydreamer

I already did.

:P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ MultiMenon

Thankyou!!
Nice name.


@ MultiMenon

There is more!!!

:D

Yes, I thank my stars!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

So are you.


@ Riya

I did!
Thanks!!

:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Crystal

:)

Sushi not Dishi.

:P

Cute, I know.

You too!

:)



@ Ki

I love you too.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

I liked the apple with headphones bit!

:D


1. It's a girl right!

2. Because crap tends to stick to one another?? :P
IDK..........

3. Kattas are leg swinging fun. :)

4. I use that as a last resort. Water works better.

5. hehe

6. Neither do I. I wanna whistle to tunes. Darnit.

7. Major accident? :O

8. No. Ice mango candy. MAngo mood is yum too.

101. I loves ya too!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sydney

Thankyou so much