Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have you?


I did all of this within last month.. You?



Have you cut off of FB for good?

Have you stood in the rain and tasted the raindrops?

Have you closed your eyes and just listened to 'Teardrops on my guitar'?

Have you nibbled on a huge bar of dark chocolate?

Have you slept on a pile of pillows?

Have you eaten an icecream cone bottom to top?

Have you slept beneath the stars and watched the night sky?

Have you laughed so much that you stomach hurt and you ended up crying?

Have you sat infront of the computer for so long, that, when you actually moved, EVERYTHING hurt?

Have you asked your father to tell his stories as a kid?

Have you listened to your mother telling you her memory of when you were born?

Have you had a 'conversation' in which you had no clue what person 2 was talking about and vice versa?

Have you missed someone who you have never even met?

Have you finished your friend's sentences?

Have you experienced telepathy?

Have you wished really bad for something you cannot have?

Have you taken the trouble to make someone's day?

Have you hugged your grandmother?

49 comments:

Rahul Viswanath said...

Have you missed someone who you have never even met? ........ This is the only one I have done in last month !!

I Haveeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! ;-)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Sydney.

Right?

Rahul Viswanath said...

Lol .... Nope !! Its a gal back in Bangalore ..........

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

oooooooooo!!

My second guess would be Rahul.


:P

Cяystal said...

I have I have I have!

Alllllllllll I have them.

Crazy and wuuunderful feelings. Allll of them! :D

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Diu - Come on .... letz not get started on this again !!!

Its a gal bck in blore I call her "Soup" ...........

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Crystal

Yaay!!



@ Rahul V

Interesting.

MEet her soon.

Tell me how it went.:)

Phoenix said...

randomness at its best :D loved it!!

i dont have a grandmother anymore :(


but all the points were absolutely nice!! :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

thankyou.

hug whoever you wanna.

:)

Rahul Viswanath said...

@Diu - May be when I get to India in May - June ......... ;-)

Will keep you posted ..... Maybe even blog abt it !!! .... Lol

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yep. Very interested, me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Interesting one.. I have been through almost all of them..GRT STUFF!!!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Good times. Na?

Thankyou.

Anonymous said...

only missed someone i have never met!! :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

oh God.

Too many people having the same syndrome, eh?

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

i so love listening to my birth time stories :) :) , yup hugged grandmom today , but kudos to u esp. for eating an icecream ulte tareeke se :) & for all the other marvellous yet silly yet charming things u did.



*Have you missed someone who you have never even met?*

yaar i've seen so many yashraj movies that somewhere down the line i belive in their ideology :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Eating icecream that way is really fun.

I did it thrice recently. Not out of choice.

But no regrets.

Yeah. YR films.

*sighh*

Dewdrop said...

Have you stood in the rain and tasted the raindrops? - Yes!

Have you nibbled on a huge bar of dark chocolate? - Yes!!

Have you slept on a pile of pillows? - Yes!!!

Have you laughed so much that you stomach hurt and you ended up crying? - Yes!!!!

Have you sat infront of the computer for so long, that, when you actually moved, EVERYTHING hurt? - Yes!!!!!

Have you finished your friend's sentences? - Yes!!!!!!

Have you wished really bad for something you cannot have? - Yes!!!!!!!

Have you taken the trouble to make someone's day? - I hope so!

Have you hugged your grandmother? - Yes!!!!!!!!

Rahul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul said...

Have you slept on a pile of pillows? - :)
Have you sat infront of the computer for so long, that, when you actually moved, EVERYTHING hurt? - :) *guess everything shud be in lowercase ;)*
Have you finished your friend's sentences? - :)

Anil Sawan said...

6/18! not bad, huh?? :P

Pranav Kumar V said...

uhaa!! try this...

Have you lectured over a 100 people who're younger than you??

Have you put off meeting a friend for over an year (not deliberately)??

Have you had a bath with cold water?? (yes, in the last one month!!)

Have you slept while driving an Activa??

Did you mock a lecturer in front of him when you were on stage (over 120 people!!)??

Did you say you'd organize a workshop for kids (my juniors here), and have complete fun with them watching funny videos you made for most of the time??

Did you give up drinking Tea 7 times in the last 8 days??

Is my list long enough already?? :|

And oh yeah, pillows, EVERYDAY!! People don't find them when they go to bed and they come, yell at me, and take them back!! Got 2 new cute little bolsters to lie by my side along with the 2 big ones I usually have... :D

And oh, did the cone have a scoop of ice cream or no?? If yes, did you make a hole on the bottom and wait for the cream to melt and flow or did you just eat it up like PAC-MAN?? Maybe PAC-WOMAN!! :P

SEE!! This is what happens when you wake up at 4.45 in the morning and decide to wait upto 5 to go on your jog!! Its 5... jog jog jog...


MEGA FUN!! :D

See you when I see you... :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Dewdrop

Now run along and do the rest!!



@ Rahul

I mentioned us. :)
Dekha?
That was your 'something special'.

:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

Have you lectured over a 100 people who're younger than you??

No.. I've gone upto forty though! :)

Have you put off meeting a friend for over an year (not deliberately)??

Um...kinnnnnnnnnda! Again, NOT deliberately.

Have you had a bath with cold water?? (yes, in the last one month!!)

Sadly, YES!! *shudders*

Have you slept while driving an Activa??

No, haven't driven one ever. :P

Did you mock a lecturer in front of him when you were on stage (over 120 people!!)??

:O
No.

Did you say you'd organize a workshop for kids (my juniors here), and have complete fun with them watching funny videos you made for most of the time??

Hehehehe.. NO, but I've been to one of those! It's funn! Yes, I am a kid. :P

Did you give up drinking Tea 7 times in the last 8 days??

No way! Are you crazy? I <3 tea. With Marie biscuits of course!

Is my list long enough already?? :|

No no no!! I want more!!


Hehehehehe!! That's cute-the pilow stealing! :)



The cone not only had icecream, it was PACKED with it. Not a timy scoop at the top!
Superwoman.
:)
THAT's how I ate it.
You get a brainfreeze when you reach the top of the cone.
Your tee, jeans, face, hair, hands, elbows get covered in ice cream.
BUT, it's TOTALLY worth it! :D

5 am!
My blog.
So honored!

Come back! :P

Anonymous said...

Yep.
Nope.
Nope.
Yep but not dark.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Yep.
Yep.
Nope.
Yep.
Yep.
YEP.
Yep, yours too. :)
Yep.
YEP.
Not yet. :)
Yep.

There you go. :P

Richa said...

i doubt making someone's day :D
rest, yay!! :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

Do the icecream thing ASAP.


@ Richa

Icecream too?

Fun na?

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I doubt if I can ever make someone's day

But the rest I have already done

divinediu said...

you can if you try!

P said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy bithday to you
Happy birthday to the sweetest girl in the world
HAAAPPPYYYY BIIIRRRTTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY TOOO YOOUUUU....

:P :D :B

P.S. : have you seen ki's latest post???

Rahul said...

Many happy returns of the day, old friend :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

pretty feet,

she asked me to see after i turned 18.

i promised.

its REALLY hard.

but a promise for someone who i love very much.

less than 3 hours to go.

yaay!!

PS: THANKS

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

thankyou rahul


wish me TOMORROW.

or at midnight.

today doesnt count. :P

yes, im a difficult person.

:D

Rahul said...

who says difficult..it seemed ur bday's today coz some fairy tale character wished you so now ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

ninth january.

DO NOT FORGET THAT DATE.

EVER.

Rahul said...

thats sounds so egoistic ;P ...

*no offence*

Rahul said...

u'll turn 18 tmrw or 81 I wonder :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:D

Friends ke saath kya ego?

:P

Divesh said...

chocolate..yes
sleeping on a pile of pillows--yes
missing someone I haven't met--yes
sitting infront of computer for so long....yes
finishing friend's sentence--yes
making someone's day...tried.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

you tried, good enough. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say no... in fact some of them I've never done...

A happy 2009 to you :-)

Divesh said...

oye budday, budday oye..

happy budday girl...

Rahul said...

Happy 18th bday !! (not 81 ;))

Many happy returns of the day and keep blogging forever :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Agnes

Happy new year to you too.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Divesh

Thenkuu!!! :D


@ Rahul

Thanks, buddy!

Apparently intellectual said...

yes!yes!yes!all of them!!

Charu Consul said...

Hey, just ran into your blog. Thumbs up!!! Really!!!

"Have you laughed so much that you stomach hurt and you ended up crying?"

phewww...!!!

djd said...

let me start with one a day
ice cream bottom up today i guess