Friends. I know there are like SO many definitions.
They are really important. After a certain age, you need more than parents. Friends can make you or break you. Friendship does have that power. You’ve got to choose very wisely and then hold on tight. :)
There are people who you gel with really well. You like them the moment you meet them. Things just take right off from there. There are people who like you. There are people who you like. Then there are people who speak to you very rarely and those moments are really fun. There are people who you know for ages. There are people in whom you confide your darkest fears. All these are friends - on different levels.
What isn't good is force. Friendship should be mutual. Otherwise, it is really sad. You should be willing to let go. People change. You’ve got to deal with it. Just keep in mind the wonderful stuff you shared and let go. It will remain a much sweeter memory than having to deal with something you are uncomfortable with forever.
At times you got to shake your buddies into reality. At other times you have to shut your eyes with them and pretend that nothing has happened. Facing facts really doesn't help sometimes.
Everyone old enough to have a secret is entitled to have some special people to keep it with.
There is this weird habit I have- I keep refreshing my list of friends. I hate it when I do that. But I just can’t' help it.
I NEED to share. It really helps me think clearer. I do not believe in stuffing up feelings inside of me. It grows and grows sometimes and you begin to feel awful. Even if it is in my diary or my blog or a friend. Its nice to say it out loud for once. That helps me think straight. I somehow cannot share everything with one single person. Insecurity? I don't think so. Different stuff needs different comfort levels. And you really don't want to bore a single person with all your crap. Tell different stuff to different people and keep updating them on it- that makes it really interesting... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment