It's 8:30 pm. Power cut. Am on laptop. :)
Today was a wonderful day!! I got up to the sound of my cell phone which was flashing Veena's text message-"Good morning. Let me know at what time I should reach."
Plans were made. I was about to leave home when the vehicle didn't start.
Its a two wheeler. It has got to be kick-started. I takes me like ten minutes to start it. Mum can start it within a kick. I think, I haven't got the knack yet. Mum says that the vehicle can "sense my feelings". According to her, the vehicle needs "to be treated with love". I still believe the knack thing. I'm a science student. If i believed that machines have feelings, I really would be screwed up big time!!
So getting back to the vehicle. I am a minor. I don't have a lisence yet. So mum is particular about me not painting the town red with it. Well..that's all we did today!!!
I picked up Veena from Udupi - by bus. We came back home and chatted for a while. Then we went to Snack Shack for lunch. By the time we finished lunch and paid the bill, they were cleaning up the place for the evening batch of customers. :P
We went to the Industrial area, I showed her around all the industries and stuff. I really wanted her to see End Point. Its this place in Manipal that's really picture perfect. I am not exaggerating. It's super. So we landed there by some trial and error- some of the roads were blocked. It was really good. we spent whole of the afternoon there.
Then we went to Yasha's college. We met up with her, made her jealous that she has college when we don't. She got back at us, telling us that her entire course will finish off in four years when ours is going to take six. :D
Later, we roamed the whole town once again. The weather was ideal. No sun. Cool breeze.I showed her around the hospital, the residential area, the food court, the library, the quarters and the dental block.
We finally came home. Spoke some more before i dropped her off at Tiger Circle. I took another small round around Manipal before returning home.
We have planned a trip to Goa. Hope it comes through.
Days are going so good these days. Touch wood. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment