Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm ready, already!!!!

Study holidays for my Board Exams started in January.
I wrote my last entrance exam on May 7 (Offfff course i remember the date!).
Was officially free after that. But I know how much I have been studying. So I can say I have had approximately 6 months of sitting at home.

I'm bored! Finally! I never thought there would come a day i would say this, but six months of sitting at home??? Not for me!! Of course there is the occasional movie, sleepover, outing, holiday, stuff like that... But I miss college life. The running around between classes, complaining about the lecturers, pestering buds for parties and treats, bunking classes, I'm getting pretty emotional typing this stuff out too!! There is only so much social networking one can do!! :P

I have nearly one more month left to go.. I'm waiting for my college to start.. The 3 hours of commute a day doesn't seem so harsh anymore!!

When I had my board exams relatives predicted this would happen- I'll get so sick of holidays that I'll pray for college to start. Well it happened, though not EXACTLY. I'm sick of sitting at home, not of holidays. Hence, college doesn't seem like a bad option anymore...
I'm pretty sure once the D-day approaches, I'm going to get cold feet and wish for it to be postponed. I'll probably regret that I haven't
read as many novels
or followed as many sitcoms
or watched as many movies
or slept as much
or personalized my running shoes
as i had planned
..........But you know what?..... It is okay.

I'm ready for that too. :)

No comments: