Saturday, July 19, 2008

Faith

God does exist.

Some people believe. Some don't. I do.

Why,though? I do because I get a sense of security. I believe there is somebody up there. It helps a lot. Especially when I see all the injustice happening around me. It really is nice to believe that someone is looking down upon me. Guiding me.

Friends and family are human. They hurt you at times, you hurt them at times.

Sometimes the damage done is irreparable. Everyone has regrets. We have no one to blame, but ourselves. Sometimes things just don't go as planned. Unpredictable stuff happens. Maybe for the best, at times for the worst. You can't see light at the end of the tunnel. No one can help you, really. It is at this time people become very religious or atheists. You have to stay strong. We can seek help or lean against our loved ones. But we have to live our own lives.

I believe in God also because belief helps me make the right decisions.

I have done many things that I shouldn't have. I'm not perfect. I admit it. I can't point fingers at others, yet i have. I have hurt people unintentionally, intentionally at times too. I have apologized sincerely if I have had the chance to. Its not that easy. I have to do it though.

I do have regrets. I regret some things that I have do. I try not to think about it. I guess it is a part of living. But somehow, it can't be justified with something as simple as that.

All I can hope for is some sort of forgiveness. From God. Or maybe from myself. I don't really know. But it doesn't really matter either.

This entry is in fond memory of my sister. I hope you are happy up there, honey.

3 comments:

davidmishere said...

Very touching. I also have a strong belief in God. It's nice to think you have someone watching over you when times are hard.

divinediu said...

Thanks.

Yeah. I agree totally. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, your traffic feed shows that I've visited your blog three times today :P I'm just bored and kept checking all my friends' blogs.. xD

Anyway, as regards the whole religion thing, I agree with you and David. It's comforting to have an unshakeable belief in something when your life isn't going too well.