It was black- or so I thought..
A friend of mine once guessed that my favourite colour is red. I asked her for the reason she said that. She had a very interesting observation... ;)
Almost all my stuff is red. Three of my five bags are red. All my favorite tees have red in them. If I buy something new, its probably red. My water bottle(yea, I do own one @ this age..Its cute too) is red. My favorite earrings are red. My ankle socks are red. My cargos are red. My bedspread is red. Hot stuff is red. The list goes on.
Its not that I hated red. But I never knew I liked it so much! I seem to choose red over black. I don't know why.
so now, I have submitted to my subconscious self. ;)
But red and black. That's as classy as u can get. Even more than a white tee and a pair of blue jeans - which is not bad at all, by the way.
That's why Emma, ur socks rock... :D
I know that this is a pathetic topic to write about- like a two year old kid's level. But I'm a child at heart.. Maybe even a toddler.. lol :D
7 comments:
why thank you! ;D
You are most welcome. Awesomeness deserves appreciation. :P
Black and red-Best combo [:)]
ur cute lil child at heart but mind devilish :P
=)
Black and red-Best combo [:)]
ur cute lil child at heart but mind devilish :P
=)
Black and red-Best combo [:)]
ur cute lil child at heart but mind devilish :P
=)
Black and red-Best combo [:)]
ur cute lil child at heart but mind devilish :P
=)
hehehhe
=)
Post a Comment