Friday, November 28, 2008

At 1:31 in the AM


You feel that time has stopped, at 1:31 am.

Everything is so much more peaceful, at 1:31 am.

The moon looks so beautiful, at 1:31 am.

You wonder what the meaning of life is, at 1:31 am.

You realise you don't really care what the meaning of life is, at 1:31 am.

You get a bedhead without actually sleeping, at 1:31 am.

You want to watch kfp SO BAD, at 1:31 am.

You realise you should have made that midnight call, at 1:31 am.

You aren't guilty of waking your friend up, at 1:31 am.

You get all perky and hyper without coffee, at 1:31 am.

You have interesting stories to tell, at 1:31 am.

You get to hear awesome stories which make your interesting stories sound a total drab, at 1:31 am.

You aren't insulted that easy, at 1:31 am.

You come up with the wittiest lines, at 1:31 am.

Your cellphone battery dies, at 1:31 am.

You begin recharging the battery and continue talking away and don't worry that someone actually died doing that, at 1:31 am.

You just have to pee in the middle of a phonecall, at 1:31 am.

You need to know what song that was and cannot continue the conversation without that vital information, at 1:31 am.

You get the hottest gossip in town, at 1:31 am.

You get all emotional and senti, at 1:31 am.

You just wanna keep talking and not hang up, at 1:31 am.

You realise that time hasn't ACTUALLY stopped and it is 3:00 am.........at 1:31 am.


23 comments:

Disguise said...

1:31
Ooooohh!!

nil said...

I know ^^

1:31 am.

I likie that post.

Alot.

Love. :)


P.S--> You dont follow my blog?!!
*heart breaks* :'(

Chronicler said...

oh yes oh yes... 1:31 helps.... i have those phases too...
ps: iam back...

Vigneshwar said...

wonder how fb& chocolate is not in your list

Cяystal said...

1:31..oooo.Sexy timing =P

Follow my blog,dirty firty *smashes her heart!*

Richa said...

yeah, how come not hungry??


but the post is lovely!! :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Dishi

<3


@ nil

I do follow, but apparently, your blog 'does not appear to have a feed'.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Swayam

YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are back!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vighneshwarand Richa


LOL.

You know me so well, huh?

Well, yes, FaceBook was on the entire time. :D

And I did eat a whole bar of Dairy Milk!! :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Crystal

Dirty firty apologises. :(

......and follows. :)

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

Yeah the night is so peaceful isn't it?

Damn it! I cannot believe how you can write such a post after seeing all those terrible scenes in mumbai!!!

How in the hell was your night peaceful divine? I haven't slept at all!!

My good Lord!!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ twisted elegance

See, this was just a post. It had nothing to do with the blasts.

I am deeply hurt and disturbed by what is happening out there in Mumbai.

I hope and pray for them to be able to get through this.

Stop judging me. It is my blog.

Pranav Kumar V said...

I'm going to hang in till its 1:31AM!! :)

WOW!! That was some piece of work!! Damn good!!

P.S. I could publish this at 1:31AM but lets just say I have my 12:41 AM!! See you when I see you...

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

Thankyou.
Maybe your time is 12:41 am.. :D

I realized that we do the queerest things at the oddest hours.

BD said...

Truly innovative :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Equi

Truly humbled. :)

Anonymous said...

You're talking to your friend at 1.17 a.m.
His mom catches him at 1.19 a.m.
You can't sleep cos you're feeling SO guilty and next thing you know, it's 6.30 a.m. and you haven't slept a wink and it's time to go to college! :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

Ah. That is bad. The good and bad parts of the memory nullify.

But late night phonecalls are SO MUCH fun. :D

Vigneshwar said...

nice post :)
late night talks are always special
,even I am enjoying them recently.

Anonymous said...

nice one D! now that i've started these mdinight calls too :P

WarmSunshine said...

Hi Girl

This was really funny :D I was surprised with the way you did this sooooo creatively :)

This was a nice post. It made me smile :)

thanks for that!!

divinediu said...

@ Vigneshwar

Even you have been enjoying them recently??

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO!!:D

You better blush, dude!! :D



@ Candy

Yes. I am still shocked at the new two hour record you set!!
Congrats! :)

divinediu said...

@ Warm Sunshine

Oh wow. Thanks. Really. :)

Your comment made me smile. And I needed that, the cheering up.

Thankyou.