Monday, November 10, 2008

Ten Cool Things To Do

"I loved the idea of other people writing in my blog. Guest post thing is awesome and so I asked one of my 'awesome and hugely famous' fellow blogger 'Divinediu' to do the honour. Thank you so much Ms. Divine!"

Thanks!



*blush*


Now go read!!

22 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I guess we can be partners in developing our blogs :D

Thanks for the advertisement....though it has a tinge of selfishness :D :D :D

Toonfactory said...

came here via Deluded's Blog...and I always leave comments where ever I go...Loved the space and was confused whether I should post my comment here or at the Guest Coloumn at twisted elegance's blog...so using the best feature of MS (thats ctrl+A, ctrl+c, ctrl+c) will post it at both the places....

Firebolt said...

Whistling is not so tough. You just blow... yeah, blow.

Sorry, I'm not being of much help.

kiran sawhney said...

You not going to be regular? busy with exams?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

:D

Yes. =)





@ twisted elegance

:O

Tinge of selfishness?? :O

I have copyrights to that too, you know!!

Mean. That's what YOU are!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ toonfactory

:D

Welcome to my blog! :D

But I still love waiting for the postman chacha. :)


@ firebolt

:P

You aren't, really!! :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ kiran

I will be back!!

16th.

I promise!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ kiran

Yes, exams, btw. :'(


Gonna be screwed bigtime!!

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

OK...sorry! Not tinge! It has got loads of it!!!

Happy now?

*proud about solving the problem so easily*

Anonymous said...

You're on everyone's blog.
Accept me as your humble groupie :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ twisted elegance

hmph!!




@ KI

Of course!! :D

You're the leader! :D

No contest. =)

Vinesh said...

wow - sometimes there's no time to post just on one's own blog :D

nice list, by the way..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vinesh

I know!! ;)

Thanks.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

that was quite an introduction!! :):)

left my comment there!!

Go fetch!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

Fetched.

=)

Anonymous said...

getting married thru facebook? i need ta join it soon

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Chriz

Why aren't you on fb already??

:O :O

shocked

Anonymous said...

I love your diary here too. Sassy!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

how do you get married on facebook?? just a status update??

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ roentarre

Thanks!! :D



@ Shrav

Yeah. It shows on your profile. That you're married. Your relationship status.

Disguise said...

I just posted a comment to say I love you.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I LOVE YOU, DISHI