You really cant judge me by the title :) ......Or can you??
WOWthat blog's author is so awesomeI think you should give him money for publicity,also some homemade konkani chicken
I scehkond that!
Deluded is SO hungry all the time. GOD!
@ deluded phbbt :P@ kiStick figure. That's all i can say!!
Uh no. I'm not. Not even close.
@ kiI was talking about deluded. :PDamn him for hogging the comments on my blog as well!!Damn you, deluded.Damn you.
@ ki Ahem, by the way, ki, that was kind of a huge lie. :P"Not even close" ??? :P*coughs loudly*
nice denims...Scribblers Inc.
@ Scribblers IncThanky!! =)
Diu: I'm not. So shut up.And yes Deluded, get a life. :P
@ Ki :DI don't wanna fight with ya! You are thin though. =)<3
this is so unfair!!!I gave only 2 out of 11 commentsand yet you accuse me of hoarding your comment section........lifes unfair sometimes(see ki, I have a life, and its an unfair one)
@ deluded3 out of 12.And 7 of them have you in it.So there!
Deluded: mhmmm. I believe you. I DO!
:D
what can i say?im popular with the gals
yea, i read :-)and i lovedand u knw thtso nothing new :-P:-D
@ deludedKindof sortof. :)@ expressAh! Finally!!Stepped foot into my blog!!(Or clicked mouse into it?? :P :P )Welcome!*rolls out red carpet*
oyee now share ur chocs with me :(
Thanks for the blogroll sweetheart :)I purposely disabled comments for that post :Pyou could hav commented on the post below -- > just to make me smile ;)
u also have an award on my blog :) collect it :)
@ Divuuuuu Hey!!Well actually, I do have one left. :P*hands it over to divu*And that's for sharing your name with me. :)Ah. An active blogger with the same name as I, with such a nice blog, which I just stumbled across! :DCute stuff, na? I'm so happy. :)And I gave a whole load of explanation WHY I did not leave you a comment. That's on your blog. GO check it out! :)And thanky!! For the award! The first one I ever got!!Woooohoo!!!!!!!!
@ divvu PS: I displayed it. :)
Deluded: Yes, we ALL love you. :)
y sad div? add me here if u wana talk :) div1886@gmail.comwill try and cheer u up ;)
@ divvu Awwwwwwwwww...I love you. So darn sweet!!I just read that now, went to bed early last night. Will add you.Thanks loads.Mwah!
i saw that.. was good .. commented too.. wannahave a gud laffing time.. check my latest post
@ chriz Heya! Thanky.Will check it out. :)
Post a Comment
28 comments:
WOW
that blog's author is so awesome
I think you should give him money for publicity,
also some homemade konkani chicken
I scehkond that!
Deluded is SO hungry all the time. GOD!
@ deluded
phbbt :P
@ ki
Stick figure. That's all i can say!!
Uh no. I'm not. Not even close.
@ ki
I was talking about deluded. :P
Damn him for hogging the comments on my blog as well!!
Damn you, deluded.
Damn you.
@ ki
Ahem, by the way, ki, that was kind of a huge lie. :P
"Not even close" ??? :P
*coughs loudly*
nice denims...
Scribblers Inc.
@ Scribblers Inc
Thanky!! =)
Diu: I'm not. So shut up.
And yes Deluded, get a life. :P
@ Ki
:D
I don't wanna fight with ya! You are thin though. =)
<3
this is so unfair!!!
I gave only 2 out of 11 comments
and yet you accuse me of hoarding your comment section........
lifes unfair sometimes
(see ki, I have a life, and its an unfair one)
@ deluded
3 out of 12.
And 7 of them have you in it.
So there!
Deluded: mhmmm. I believe you. I DO!
:D
what can i say?
im popular with the gals
yea, i read :-)
and i loved
and u knw tht
so nothing new :-P
:-D
@ deluded
Kindof sortof. :)
@ express
Ah! Finally!!
Stepped foot into my blog!!
(Or clicked mouse into it?? :P :P )
Welcome!
*rolls out red carpet*
oyee now share ur chocs with me :(
Thanks for the blogroll sweetheart :)
I purposely disabled comments for that post :P
you could hav commented on the post below -- > just to make me smile ;)
u also have an award on my blog :) collect it :)
@ Divuuuuu
Hey!!
Well actually, I do have one left. :P
*hands it over to divu*
And that's for sharing your name with me. :)
Ah. An active blogger with the same name as I, with such a nice blog, which I just stumbled across! :D
Cute stuff, na? I'm so happy. :)
And I gave a whole load of explanation WHY I did not leave you a comment. That's on your blog. GO check it out! :)
And thanky!! For the award! The first one I ever got!!
Woooohoo!!!!!!!!
@ divvu
PS: I displayed it. :)
Deluded: Yes, we ALL love you. :)
y sad div?
add me here if u wana talk :) div1886@gmail.com
will try and cheer u up ;)
@ divvu
Awwwwwwwwww...
I love you. So darn sweet!!
I just read that now, went to bed early last night. Will add you.
Thanks loads.
Mwah!
i saw that.. was good .. commented too.. wannahave a gud laffing time.. check my latest post
@ chriz
Heya! Thanky.
Will check it out. :)
Post a Comment