Sunday, October 19, 2008

idontwanttotitlethisone


Why is it that things change?

It seemed perfect once.
It is all going away.
It's slipping away.
I can see.
I don't want it to happen.
And I can do nothing about it.

There is no guarantee,
no certainty.
The only thing I get is words.
Promises.
Which, again, I can't hold you to
'cos its totally up to you.

I wish I could
just forget about the past
I wouldn't be disappointed then
would I?
I needn't remember how good things were
to realize them going bad now.
No memories
hence, No expectations,.

But that just doesn't happen.
It becomes impossible to love,
to live.

Heartbreaks are inevitable I guess
But what do I do
if there are one-too-many?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

allow me to title it

I-wish-i-had-a-heartbreak-at-least-that-would-mean-i-was-committed-someday

Lena said...

someone once said there are three things in life that shouldnt be broken - HEARTS, promises and friendships.
Unfortunately life teaches us that sooner or later all 3 of them will be broken. But then a moment always comes when you realize it all had some meaning and happened for a reason.
Broken heart is like slow death but then like phoenix we are born again to find our true love and be happy :)

PS: i liked the poem
PPS: dropped by from divvi's, heard you were fighting on her shoutbox :D

lukkydivz said...

hmm lena said it all ;) such a great motivator ;)

by the way...i guess lena got angry about u fighting on my shoutbox :P :P beware ;) :D

i hope things will change again and bring u back to normal :) takecare baby :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

Are you making fun of me?
~.~

@ lena

Welcome to my blog.

Reply to PS: Thanks. I', glad
Reply to PPS: Yeah.
*ashamed*
I'm a bit like that.
Bratty.

Did you get mad? :P


@ divvu

Yeah, she indeed is. Sounds amazingly professional too.
Well just feeling blue these couple of days, not sure why. :(
Thanks. And I added you on gtalk.
You take care too.
<3

@ lena

Care to be my agony aunt?

Lena said...

lol dont go for everything divvi says :P
i wasnt mad at all :D

ummm agony aunt? any time, girl, any time :)

BD said...

Hmmm..I was talking to my friend the other day and I told him, we should have two hearts like 2 lungs, 2 kidneys..so that, if one doesn't function, the other one is up and pumping.

Well, heartbreaks happen and you WILL move on! That's the truth :)

Nice one :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ lena
I am SERIOUS. Are you sure? :)

@ equilibrium
Wow. Cool theory. Now why didn't I come up with that???
Darn!

And thanks. I was pretty blue when I wrote that.

Lena said...

even i am serious :D
just dont call me aunt else divvi will go around telling everyone i am 61 years old :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ lena

Mail me -
divinediu@yahoo.com

And be prepared. LOTS is going to come your way. Just be prepared. :)

Fine, no aunt. What do I call u then? :D
Sob sister? That sounds dumb. :P

Lena said...

mailed.
prepared.
lolz choosing from agony aunt and sob sister ... i think we should conduct a poll on that ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ lena

nooooooooooooooooooo........... NO poll. I'm not happy with both.
Neither will do. I'll try to come up with something else.

PS: Got the mail. :)

Vigneshwar said...

equis comment reminde me of a hindi song of early 90s
"Yeh kash ki aisa hota
Ki do dil hote seene mein
Ek tut bi jatha ishq mein tho
Mushkil na hoti jine mein..."

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vigneshwar

:P
Don't think I have heard the song coz I just can't seem to attach a tune to it!

Anonymous said...

Deep. But yes, hearts break for a reason. And it all works out for the better. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ ki

Why can I be deep only when I'm depressed?? :P :P

Anonymous said...

hey ashenface gurl :P
Cheer up! i've been there done that. and well here i am. Depression is my muse too :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Kenneth

:D

You can't link me to your blog and NOT comment! :D

WarmSunshine said...

I think it was very well-written.

Everything happens for a reason. What seems hard at first, we find later that it happened for the better. We always end up learning a new lesson about life.

Keep writing girl! Nice blog :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ warmsunshine

Hey!! Thanks a lot!

Life indeed is filled with 'lessons'. Too bad that it hurts a lot sometimes to become a little wiser. :)