Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ki's Tag :D

KI. I did it. I resisted copy-pasting your tag.



I am : whatever you say i am

I think : till I can think no more

I know : that living without internet is going to be near-impossible

I want : a bathroom with a music system installed in it. Seriously.

I have : a huge chocolate stash as of now.

I wish : that if I concentrated REAL hard, I could make stuff turn to chocolate.

I hate : exam-time

I miss : my grandpa

I fear : being alone and no one there to turn to

I hear : a Hindi soap playing loudly in the background.

I smell : the heavenly smell of wet earth. Yeah, it just rained.

I crave : for spicy food. It's been a while.

I search : for answers to all my weird random doubts.

I wonder : if the world will ever be safe for us to live in peace!

I regret : a lot of things. We live and learn.

I love : all those who make my life worth living.

I ache : when people who I care for so much don't give a damn

I was not : rude to you on purpose. Sowwie.

I am not : easy to handle. Mwhahaha

I cry : very often

I believe : that things can change. Drastically.

I dance : everyday!

I sing : terribly. But, still sing.

I read : comic strips. Garfield. Calvin and Hobbes. Everyday.

I don't always :- Wrong question. I always.

I fight : when I'm mad. REAL mad.

I write : childish poems.

I win : whenever I fight with certain friends. They always let me. Which is so cute. I love them for that.

I lose : every crossword/scrabble/jumble to my mother



I never : leave home without wearing a watch. IMPOSSIBLE.

I always : lose the keys, the cellphone, the shades, the watch............

I confuse : names and faces. Often.

I listen : to my granny's mosquito killing theories...

I can usually be found : online!! (or sleeping)

I am scared : of losing the people I love

I need : hugs

I am happy : when I am giggling



And I tag Emma, Divvy, Manasa, Inosaint a.k.a. Kenneth , Firebolt, Vigneshwar, Express


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd Twisted elegance Stupid Brilliance!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

lukkydivz said...

sweetheart, i loved ur tag and i've done this already...

and am so surprised...we hav answered most of the questions similarly :)

check it here :-)

http://divdivvidivvu.blogspot.com/2008/06/all-that-you-wanna-know-about-me.html

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ divvu

Thanky. I read yours. OMG! There is so much similarity. Na?

Maha-cool!! ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

"I write : childish poems."
Me too!
Oh wait, half your answers made me go-"Me too!". Damn, is this cool or what?! :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

I just like it when in middle of convos, when we say the exact same thing.

I just love it when that happens!!

Happened to you anytime?

BD said...

Honestly, I loved this :)

And granny's mosquito killing theories eh? :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ equilibrium

Whoa!
You're back!! I'm linking you, hun. :)

People generally don't read read tags. But you did.
Mine.
I'm honored. :)

Yeah. Mosquito killing theories.
Interested?
Read on..
(What you are about to read is direct translation from konkani and not exaggeration)
Apparently, mosquitoes are very cunning creatures.
They are evil.
They bite in unreachable places. It is impossible to trick them.
They are huge. Like buffaloes.

(Which was when I tuned out)

Firebolt said...

Heyyy! Thanks for tagging me. I'll do your tag the next time I'm online as I'm almost out of it right now.

I've tagged you too. Check out my blog for details.

Cheers! ^_^

Vigneshwar said...

tag accepted chk it

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Firebolt

You're welcome. :)
I read your tag. Commented. :)

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

@ Vigneshwar

Will do.

BD said...

:D :D :D nice theory.

Okay :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Equilibrium

Mosquitoes are NOT buffaloes!! :P