You really cant judge me by the title :) ......Or can you??
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Study I May, Study I Might
Basically, anything is a distraction!!
Sessionals start the day after tomorrow, the whole class has planned a mass bunk tomorrow, though today was a holiday.
I did facebook today, had to give in after all.
And deluded, This is a thank you to you in my blogpost. Official.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ah. dont try to distract me by such emotional stuff.
do you not know such sayings?
chocolates speak louder than words(and they taste sweeter too)
nothing says thank you as well as a big bar of chocolate(specially to starving college student) (_specially the 72 bucks fruit and nuts_) on second thoughts you can LYAO(is that right?) to the comments I'll still win in the end my package is on its way
burn in the fire of my glory you fake metal lady(youre not even iron, youre an alloy)
4 comments:
ah.
dont try to distract me by such emotional stuff.
do you not know such sayings?
chocolates speak louder than words(and they taste sweeter too)
nothing says thank you as well as a big bar of chocolate(specially to starving college student)
(_specially the 72 bucks fruit and nuts_)
on second thoughts
you can LYAO(is that right?) to the comments
I'll still win in the end
my package is on its way
burn in the fire of my glory you fake metal lady(youre not even iron, youre an alloy)
Filed under: Dear Diary
whaatt????
my thank you comes under this???
use better catalogues
like- deluded is THE god of everything or something like that
you get my point right?
Hm. Fine. No more emotions wasted on you. Definitely no more.
Why am I an alloy now??? O_o
Oh shut up, willya?
You have your own blog. Go do what you want in it!
Don't tell me what I have to do in mine.
Bossy idiot!
Post a Comment