You really cant judge me by the title :) ......Or can you??
I guess you both share the copyrights.I read the article. It is very cute.
@ firebolt Thankyou. Thankyou very much. :)
Both of you? = \
@ ShrutilayaLOL. Yeah.Both of us.That was just me being crappy-poetic, if I may call it that. :)
You! :D
@ KiNO NO NO, silly!!I wrote it for YOU.SO it is yours. :)And mine too, if you let me. ;)Primarily yours. :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I guess you both share the copyrights.
I read the article. It is very cute.
@ firebolt
Thankyou. Thankyou very much. :)
Both of you? = \
@ Shrutilaya
LOL. Yeah.
Both of us.
That was just me being crappy-poetic, if I may call it that. :)
You! :D
@ Ki
NO NO NO, silly!!
I wrote it for YOU.
SO it is yours. :)
And mine too, if you let me. ;)
Primarily yours. :D
Post a Comment