Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Accident

Our college bus met with an accident today. We were returning home.

I was looking out of my window,
listening to music,
suddenly, heard lots of screaming
and pieces of glass flying everywhere. I closed my eyes, ducked.
Thought the bus would topple.
It didn't.

A few people got injured- glass pieces got into their body. Nothing major, but nothing minor either.

(Our bus- All windows panes except one were shattered. The steel rod came off.)




It was bad-the whole experience. Blood and glass everywhere. Feeling real low. I just hope whoever was hurt, recovers ASAP.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad indeed :(
Lucky that there were no serious injuries !!

Anonymous said...

as expected

the bus drivers here are normally drunk/high/mentally unstable

mostly a combination of all three

good thing your mobile survived.
now THAT would have been disastrous.

take good care of my phone for me yeah?

P.S. I hope you didnt scratch a knee

Anonymous said...

you just said "I dont want chocolates"

Anonymous said...

why did you shoot your dog?

Anonymous said...

Your comment has been saved.
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the site at the original post.



Im waiting

.


.


drinks a glass of water.

.

.

still nothing.

oh its already there.

D'oh

Anonymous said...

mary had a little lamb
little lamb
little lamb
mary had a little lamb.......

.

.

*cricket*

.

I think I fell asleep after that part

Anonymous said...

mary had a little lamb
little lamb
little lamb
mary had a little lamb.......

.

.

*cricket*

.

I think I fell asleep after that part

Anonymous said...

damn it!

now I repeated a comment

Anonymous said...

I love calcium.

shoot

I was thinking that

I wasnt supposed to write that!

I just did

damn it!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@aninosaintlife

Yeah. That would have been disastrous. We were in the middle of nowhere. A bunch of engineers that too. I doubt anyone knew emergency first aid and stuff.
Plus there was network. Five minutes down the road and out cell phones wouldn't work.
PS: Spice was dead.




@deluded

YOUR PHONE?????
~.~




@ anonymous

Thanks for dropping by. Deluded was so inspired, he ripped you off your lines on the same web page and said he 'repeated a comment'.. Plagiarism is on such a high these days, innit?

Anonymous said...

AS IF!

someone else cold have the poetic genius such as me

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

TOTALLY AGREE!!

Quoting you,

"AS IF!

someone else cold have the poetic genius such as me"

NO one has such crappy talent.

Anonymous said...

ah spice :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@aninosaintlife

What is the point, really?? :P :P

Anonymous said...

ah

there it is
typical konkani

you do something good for them, and they become ungrateful

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

:(

I was kidding!!!

Thanks. A lot. I mean it.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.

I hope everyone is okay. :( Are you okay???

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Emma

Yeah. I'm okay.
Some people got hurt though. Glass pieces in their face and they were bleeding like crazy.
They were taken to a hospital and cleaned up and stuff, were okay within an hour.
No one was serious, though the experience was bad enough.

Anonymous said...

Wow.
Scary.
I hope everyone's okay.
Btw, I like your blog. :)
Do I need permission to blogroll thee?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

Thanks for the compliment! :)
And for dropping by.
And for leaving a comment.
And for linking me.

Permission granted!

Vigneshwar said...

OMG
manipal bus..?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vigneshwar

Yup.