Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ZOMG!!





ZOMG!!


I just read my entire blog. There are like two good posts, I guess. Or three.
The rest is shit (- not including the shit list)

Well, blogs like mine make blogs like yours look better.


That's all I gotto say.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

as IF!

if yours wasnt so girly, i'd swap our blogs

Anonymous said...

which means.......

either youre good

or,

i suck more than you do

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

I'd swap too.
Mine is such a let down. :P

It was all rosy in my head.

Reality hits.

Hard.

Anonymous said...

if you really think that...

then explain these.....

you have more followers than I can ever hope to have

you get more traffic than me.

your posts get more commented on.

you can get the email id of SO many girls without even trying.

SO many girls say 'I love you' to you as compared to nil to moi

Lena said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
stop being critical. you wrote how you felt, thats what matters, good or bad - it is not for you to judge :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ deluded

Lies! Lies! Lies!!!

And people are sweet. :)

PS:Pssst!....I have a proposition for you. Interested?

@ lena

:D

Hun, I'm still writing how I feel. So, technically, going by what you said, whining about the lameness of my blog is allowed.

Butch Boo said...

Don't be silly!!

Not shite at all...

BB

X

Solitaire said...

Thank you for trying to make my blog look better.

BTW what's wrong with yours? I am lost.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Butch boo

Thankyou. =)


@ solitare

You're welcome.

It's just that I thought my blog had x amount of standard and realized that it has only (x-three thousand twenty four) amount of standard.

I am enlightened now.

*admires the halo above head*

Thanks for the comment.Welcome to my blog.

Visit, often. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm, wtf?
Your blog rules. For me to find a COMPLETE stranger and start loving their writing is a big deal. I wouldn't know you if it weren't for this amazing writing.
You're just having A mid-blog crisis. Hota hai. Chill. :)

Btw, just to cheer you up, here's a question...what's a momosexual? :P

Anonymous said...

yes.

interested.

what is it?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ KI

Thankyou!!!!!!!

You are the BEST. You know that, don't you?

Mid blog crisis!!
LOL! :D :D :D :D

And you have a question to cheer me up and EVERYTHING!!!!

Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!

*goes back to being
on-top-of-the-world*

What is a momosexual??? Temme temme!! :D

lukkydivz said...

shit u call it?

then i must say i love shit ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ div divvy divvu

Aww.. Thanks for loving shit! :D

Vinesh said...

first time to your blog.. read your posts..

i disagree with you!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

omg!! Tat's baD??

Me gonna stop blogging hereafter! Thanks to you! lolz!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vinesh

Well...........
THANKYOU!!! :)
Welcome to my blog.

@ Shrav

NO no.. You've got it all wrong!!!! My blog is supposed to cheer you up no end about your blog! :D

Welcome, welcome. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm not sure myself what a momosexual is. It wasn't a rhetorical question! :P Maybe someone who gets umm, 'aroused' by mere momos? ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

A momo or momosexual is a male that falls somewhere between a metrosexual and a homosexual. This is usually a metrosexual male that is yet to come out of the closet. Unlike a conventional metrosexual who cares about his appearance and hygiene, he does actually have homosexual tendencies (which he may or may not know about).



LOL.
courtesy: urban dictionary

PS: I found the 'shit list' in there too. :)

Express said...

haha!

realise this.
w/e it is, it is urz! so it is special and it is linked :-P

read mine, its awesome up 2 down :-D

or so i think :-D



btw, I mentioned u in my 50th
come check :-)

Karthik said...

Ur template s odd and weird!!! If u'd read ma blog wud've fainted!! Ur posts r better than mine!!!

http://nxgmobz.blogspot.com

Check it and b happy tat

"Oh God!! Hav gt smeone worse than me!!"

lukkydivz said...

dumbo! i got ur joke... was just trying to be smart :P

*sobs for the complete failure in being smart*

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

YEAH. I have realized. However shitty, it is me!! :D

I ain't saying my blog is the best, but I love it.

I also love YOU!!

Thanks for mentioning me in your 50th!!



@ Karthik

:O

Odd? Weird?? But I'm crazy about my cute denim template. So sorry, but I just disagree with you on that one, mate!!

And I ain't comparing no more. You don't too.

I checked your blog. There are only two posts. You can't come to conclusions with so little, really!!

And THANKS. Come back :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Divvvyyyyyyyu

Awwww........ Chowwie Chowwie.. I thought I sounded stupid (like always) on your blog. :P :P

*takes back comment, divvu IS smart*


PS: I hope you don't mind me not calling you by your blogger name. :)
And also that I change what I call you every single time! :D

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Hahaha!! That was funny, but now that you've gone through my blog, I guess you agree with my point! Btw, I completed 100 posts and guess it's a nice time to quit!!

P.S: Did you mean to say that I should take this post as an inspiration and continue blogging??

Anonymous said...

Momsexual! hahahahahahahaha!!!! :D
How fun is THIS?! Btw I'm off to Amritsar so I will see (talk) to you after Diwali! Happy Diwali! I love you! :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

No. I don't agree with your point!!

Yes. This post is inspirational.

And 100 doesn't mean you should quit, weirdo!! Blogs are like wine...They get better with age.. ;)




@ Ki

I know.. *giggles*

Have fun. I know you will. :D
Happy Diwali. Have a fun fun fun vacation!!

Love you loads!

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

wow! At last you have got this revelation! Great!

You know what made socrates so great? Its because he always thought himself to be unwise. He always said he knew nothing. What you have written in this post seems to be a 'blog version' of the socratic irony :D :D :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

*jumps in joy in excitement of comparison with anything to do with Socrates*