Saturday, December 20, 2008

Away from it all

Comfortable jeans. 

Ipod. 

No cell phone. 

All set to go.

I go near the lake. 

That is my hideaway. 

I hide. 

From the world. From people. From noise. From explanations. From conversations. From everything. 

I make myself comfortable. I sit down, lean against a tree trunk, close my eyes.


Perfect.


After two hours, I am back home. I wish I could have stayed longer but it gets dark early these days.

While I pull out the earphones from my ears, I realise...I had forgotten to turn the ipod on.

36 comments:

WarmSunshine said...

Hehehe... :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:P

Sad.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I love serene and calm places just like you do:):) Sometimes I make my own room dark and completely soundless:)

I just love it that way..

And sowie, I didn't comment on your prev post!

I can understand how you feel..

Express said...

:) :) :)

I <3 the sea...
its so calm and soothing...

the perfect get away!

P.S. 'that' is one of the reasons why I love mumbai so much!! :) :)

Vijayshryaln said...

gr8 place 2 get peace.. address pls...lol...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Agnes here.

It's nice to step back sometimes. I love noise but it's nice when it's quiet.

Anurag said...

lol ...Yeah it's serene in front of the sea ...that's why we forget the most basic of things ......
Why do I keep coming here ...Damn!!
Gotta Blog roll Ya :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

Silent is good sometimes.

You don't have to be sorry for not commenting.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

I wish I had a sea nearby.

It is really calming, the water.

Soothes. Bubble bath comes second. That has water involved too.

PS: Mumbai is not the place for me.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vijay

If I tell you where it is, it won't be isolated anymore, will it?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Agnes

Hey.

Yeah. Quiet gives you space. And allows you to think.

Pranav Kumar V said...

Me am JEALOUS!! Its been a while...(5/6 days)... My pools are shut this season for me to lie on the water!! And I haven't gone on my early morning jogs for a week!! I'm walking off into the University tomorrow morning...

See you when I see you... :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Anurag

I got to go back to nature to 'forget' stuff.

Why do I keep coming here?

THAT is a question we all have got to ask ourselves.

Even me.

I saw. You DIDN'T blogroll me.

Teaser. >:P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

You like swimming in icy water?

Wait. I'm talking to you, so yes, probably.

Anonymous said...

Relaxation is relaxation. But relaxing near the water is always something else and something more.

:)

Comfortably Numb said...

Perphekt!!!
iPOd.
And everything is perfect.

Cheers!!

Phoenix said...

hey i like your feet... looks nice in the kitto.. now dont tell me its not your feet? :P

Jagjit said...

sumtime 4 urself? not a bad idea..:) btw, no nailpaint???

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sydney

Indeed, indeed.

:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Comfortably numb

Ze Ipod was never on.

I was THAT distracted.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ phoenix

Of course it is my foot! :D

Thanks.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Jagjit

I KNEW someone would point that out!! :D

Thanks for ending the wait.

No, no nailpaint. :P

deluded said...

oh.

so THATS what it looks like.

I should go there sometimes.


like really.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I still can't believe you haven't been there yet.

You should.

Anonymous said...

showing off ur sandals in d pic??:P

U had taken a book along with u if m not wrong..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:D

The foot was just to show that it was MY picture. :)

No. No book.

author_number_2 said...

folks,

that wasn't directed at you or sydney, I hardly know you... it was directed at pranav! :)) it'll be obvious for him i believe after your comments!

peace.

unfuel the planet said...

well have u realized that so many people are addicted to their ipods.. they cannot even think of their life without one

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I love his comments. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Rukna

I am not addicted to it. :P

I hardly use it.

:P

BD said...

Hmmm..you alright na? The last two posts are kinda, you know..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

nope.

not all right.

:(

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

awright:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

kay

Preeti said...

:-):-)
smiles and hugs

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

thanks.

:)