Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two thousand and Nine


Play by play of the year, that's in my diary.

I'll focus on the good-

1. I am done with my 'boards'. They were really crappy days.

2. I got a pretty decent CET score and marks too, hence a pretty good college. So, yaay!

3. This year, I've made many friends. In college and out. I ain't letting them go.

4. I've learnt a LOT of things. But then again, we learn everyday.

5. I blogged regularly.

6. I started listening to English music.

7. My phone bills increased exponentially. No regrets. Except that I don't save anymore.

8. Hugs are a major part of my life.

9. I say ILU more.


Today,

1. They played RHTDM on the bus instead of stupid kannada FM. I love the songs in that movie.

2. The exam went good.

3. I got an award from Jagjit. Personalized. Plus I like the typo in it the best!

4. Balloons from Crystal. Balloons are the best.

5. I spoke to Express on the phone. I love you, girl.

6. I got invited to two parties I'm not going to attend because I'm too sleepy. I don't get invited when I'm all ready to party. *sigh*

7. Mum made palak paneer for dinner. And hot chapathis. No wonder I don't lose weight!!

8. It's new year! Though I have exams and all, I'm still excited!

9. Because it is 2009!! I get to write 9 everywhere!

Have a great year, people!

47 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

You too my Friend! You too!

P said...

you are done with boards, I am yet to be done with my boards...:(
let's see how my 2009 goes, anyway,
A very happy new year..:D
btw thanx for callin me pretty feet...i like it...

Phoenix said...

palalk paneer.. ask aunty to feed me the same na... im slurping here :P you know whom to blame for a tummy upset tomorrow :P !!


wishing yo a very happy new year!!

DMulan said...

happy new year DIVinediu!!!
oooohhh paalak panner!! yum yummm!! :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Twisted

:)
Thankyou




@ Pretty feet

The whole boards thing.. I'm glad I'm done with it!

I know you would like me calling you that even before you said it, hun.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pheonix

It was *drooooooooool* yum!!

I didn't go to the new years eve party because I was stuffed.

Who wants to go to a party and say they're full? :P



@ Divya
Happy new year to you too!

Anonymous said...

happy 9... i am back to blogging..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

i saw.

:)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year sweets. :)

Btw, talking to you made my sad, sad day better.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

It made me feel lots better too.

I knew it would.

So, I called.

Pari said...

Happy New Year. :-)

nil said...

Jappy Happy Dappy New Year sweetie :)))

Anonymous said...

happppppppyy wala new year ji!!

Anurag said...

HNY!

Express said...

Haha! I LOVE 9 too!!!!!!!!!!!!
thareeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok, comments,
look at me, a CET 154, refusing to physiotherapy and doing a BSc coz of mum's insecurities and still happy.
wht eng music u lissen to? temme!
I say I <3 U more too! :-)

Exam good? yayy!
I spoke too! :D 2 YOU! :D yayy! I love u too!!! tharee, 983829111!!!
Palak Paneer, yumm... I ate sexy mutton curry! smack! :D
my lifes sucky, But Im very happy too!! New years doesnt come everyday! duh! :D
Nine is the cutest ever!!!!!!

and anurag's comment reads like honey :D

People, I write comment of 1000 words, 3 words toh type karne ka kasht kijiye!
:D
>:D<

Chronicler said...

happy new year... :) :)
ps: i love all the RHTDM songs...

Richa said...

i love RHTD music..

happy new yr to u too :)

Anonymous said...

Diu: I <3 you re. :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

you say ILU more?? to who??


:) why don't you reply to my msgs now??

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Everyone

Yes, yes, a very happy '09 to you too.

@ Express

154???????

*faints*

I know a child prodigy. Wow.

I listen to rock, mostly.

Mutton curry turns you on? :P

I didnt look at it that way, but now that you say it.. *blush*
Anuragg!!!! *blush*
Lol.

:D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

<3



@ Shrav

To people who I love! Obviously yaar. And no boyfriend or anything, if that's what you're hinting at!

:(

No balance.

Anonymous said...

I'm back! :D
First blog post of the new year now available for viewing!
Oh, and happy new year ;)

Pranav Kumar V said...

6 days to go... turn the 6 around and you have what you want!! :D

Well, WISH YOU A BRIGHT AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY THE LIGHT SHINE ITS BRIGHTEST ON YOU... :D

See you when I see you... :)

Rahul Viswanath said...

HNY .......... so done with all ur exams ???

Anonymous said...

happy new year divine!! :D

Jagjit said...

Hey!! Happy new year.. so sry for mis-spellings... i corrected that.. :) :) :) cheers. have a grt time ahead

Janjie said...

Happy New Year!!!
That's quite an achievement, shall I say...

Express said...

Ohhhh, even i started on rock in my 1st year! nice nice!

what in rock?

*wants to educate the new-comer :P*

and
LOL
mutton Im allergic to :D :D
But on new years, it smelled so awesome that I ate and din ve any effects, so yayyy!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Emma

Finally!

WB.

Happy new year.




@ Pranav

Thankyou for that wonderful line.

I'm smiling.

(notice that I didn't say 'it made me smile' coz I still am smiling!!)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Rahul

No!!

:(

They end on the seventh.




@ Leo

Thankyou, wish you the same!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Jagjit

Nonono!

Don't apologize. I actually found it amusing. SO many people have typo-ed me in so many different ways till now.

You did it on an award.

*grins*

Thankyou.



@ Janije

Well, if you say so.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

Plain White Ts, Blink182, Avril, Three doors down.

Give me your favs. I'll listen. :)

Glad the mutton allergy disappeared! MAybe your tum forgot that it dislikes it! :)

Rahul Viswanath said...

@divinediu - oh poor gal .... goodluck till 7th ......
whr is sydney ??? any clue !!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Oh, you're online. :P

I dunno where she keeps disappearing to!! I emailed her!! Waiting for a reply.

Rahul Viswanath said...

Wass online for a while .... now @ work .....

Miss her blog .......... she was fun !!! ;-)

WarmSunshine said...

happy new year to you nd ur family :)

have a great year :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Rahul

Yes.

I do too.

She will be back though.

I promise. :)




@ Mehreen

Thanks

santoshi said...

Happy new year.

Akansha Agrawal said...

Whoa! The list is dangerously close to mine... except I bid goodbye to boards 2 years back and am a complete 19 yrs old...

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Where is your list?

Show me! :D

Jadis said...

5. I blogged regularly.

LOL. So you did girl, so you did.
So much so that I missed half your posts coz I haven't subscribed to the feed.
:(


Happy 2009.
:)

Jadis said...

oh. and i started listening to Metal in my first year too. :)
And look at how CHRONIC a Metalhead I am now.
xD And this is just 3rd yr.

Akansha Agrawal said...

Well i keep it in my head... you can take a look there! As it is, I am an extremely open minded person... :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Jadis

It is okay.
You can look in the archives.
Or not. :)

Happy '09 to you too


@ Jadis again

Recommend some songs? Your favs?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Akanksha


Good one. :)

Lena said...

hope you stick to your points :)
happy new year :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Me too!

You too!

:D