Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ghajni + Update

Aamir looks HOT.

Not sizzling. FLAMING is more like it!!

I absolutely loved the movie.

By the way- the update you guys were waiting for-The 'fix up' guy couldn't come because it's Christmas today. He's a christian and he was celebrating. So, yaay again!

Jia Khan was a pain in the ass. Pain, pain, PAIN!! And..........if you haven't watched the movie yet, do notice this- they show Jia and two of her friends in her hostel room in a scene. The roomie is wearing blue spongebob pajamas. Well, I have the top. The EXACT thing. So...if you could find her somewhere, ask her for those pajamas. I HAVE to make a set!!

Aamir looks HOT!!!!! Really REALLY. After seeing him in the movie, esp. RAWR!!

*giggles*

*drools*

*winks*

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh :)
Watched it already? *jealous face*

And YES, I was waiting about fix-up guy news.
And honestly, thodi gossip ka mann tha ;)

Anyway, merry christmas.

I <3 you. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yes I did, yes I did!! :D

Well, he's a really nice guy and all. So if he HAD come, it would have been fun, I guess. His friend (my friend's friend) had come to the movie with us and was teasing me about it/him. :P

It didn't happen. So, nothing to think about.

I <3 you too.

I love ILUs.

<3

Disguise said...

You watch EVERY movie on the first day, na?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yes, I do. :)

You noticed! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you celebrate Christmas, if you do, then Merry Christmas :-)

Anonymous said...

I know - he looks hot doesn't he?

seems to have gotten hotter with age, lucky chap.

btw, don't say "flaming" (it means gay over here in the US :P )


cheers,
sydney

Cяystal said...

Yu watched it? :x
Piiiiiiiiiich!
Melley Klishtmas!

You've been awarded..come check..annndd..I forget uh ah..yes!..no..I've forgotten it :|
(Amir Khan paid me to write this :D)

Richa said...

rofl!!!

specifically the roar!!!

D u want me to make tht frnd of her remove the pyjamas n give it me instantaneous or ask her to wash them b4 giving them for u ?? ;)

Anurag said...

Yes grt movie ..it rocks :)

Express said...

I cant watch it untill nxt mnth x-(

Jumbo is my choicceeee!!!!!!!!

but but temme, shud i actually go?
is thr anything else worth apart 4m his body?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Agnes

:)




@ Sydney

He worked on it. SRK looked like a girl with the six pack. No, really!!

Flaming is gay? :P

He did look gay in one scene. Magenta coloured shirt. Emo look.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Crystal

Really??

*runs to see*

Thankyou!! :D



@ Richa

RAWR!! :D

Anything, anything. I just want the jammies!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Anurag

Na? :)




@ Express

OF COURSE it has a story!!!!!! A good one too. I loved it!

Jumbo?!

Really?? :S

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh..m gonna catch this muvi soon! i need some sluuuuurp time out :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:D

Do, do!

It's really wow if you like action.

BD said...

Well, I'm getting mixed reviews. Hmmm, will try to watch it.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

have to, you.

Rajesh said...

Well...m waiting to watch it soon...

watched the Tamil version and Surya was jussst great!!!!

Well...Aamir is always HOT!!!

Advance New Year Wishes

Pranav Kumar V said...

DAMN!!! Do you watch all the BIG movies first day?? I like go to the theater once in 6-12 months!! And add a line saying "may contain spoilers!!" in your next review!! :P

Happy "last days of the year!!"

See you when I see you... :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Rajesh

Thanks. Same to you!!



@ Pranav

What was the spoiler here. :(

I didn't reveal any of the plot. You didn't wanna know what Jiah's roomie wore?? :P

See you again this year I hope.

;)

Jadis said...

heh. amir looks hot. seconded. oh and he OWNS SRK anyday too.
:P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:D

I don't think he wants SRK.

I think its my bad-joke day today.

*goes away*

Pranav Kumar V said...

or what?? Its these kind of things that I really notice in movies!! like for example, I completely fell for Gwyneth Paltrow for what she wore at a party in Iron Man!! There's a lot more things like that!!

But that's fine I guess, you've already said it... I'll try to notice something else!! There's always more eh!!

See you when I see you... :) (definitely a lot more this year!!)

DMulan said...

kya?? movie release bhi ho gayi?? oh dear i'm so out of date! (that, true in every sense of the word!) :O

and kyaaa?? the guy didn't turn up. oh drat!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

I believe you wouldn't have noticed them them because they don't show that on close up. You wouldn't have watched the movie again either just to see the pajamas.
So.......no regrets. :P

Definitely a lot more this year? Andre yeenu? :P



@ Divya

YES!! GO WATCH IT NOW!

Yep, he didn't.

Whoopie!