Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sexy, Nerdy, Bitchy ME


New haircut. Lotsa good hair days.
Nice long brisk evening walks. The best workout.
Great new clothes. Baby pink girly cute shorts. Comfy oversized grey tee.
Black nail polish. Eyeliner. Finger rings. Bracelets.
Oh, I'm into it all the way, baby!!
Sexy.


Exams approaching.
Don't get to celebrate Xmas OR new year. Will be studying then.
Ipod is dead. Phone out for repair. So no music either.
Four am is when I wake up. All day is how much I need to study.
More than 8 is the GPA I need.
Nerdy.


An 'acting bitch' is what someone claimed I am.
I was to tell my boyfriend (non existent, except in her head, of course) to go jump in the well.
Some specific well that she had emotional attachments to, maybe.
Perhaps the well had poisonous frogs in it? We'll never know.
When I was called that, all I did was laugh. I actually rolled on my bed and laughed.
Weird? Psycho? Demented? Abnormal? Maybe.
Because of stupid phone stupid losing stupid memory, I don't have the message with me no more.
Bitchy.

52 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I liked the 'acting bitch' part...

It seems your friend has a good sense of judgment

:D :D

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

well:( I'm sowie someone called you that!

Take care of yourself and study for now!! Be totally nerdy for now!

Express said...

Hahahaaa!!
enjoy it while it stays ;-)

and then one fine day, ull realise,
The world is all illusion,
the only truth is the mind, soul and its inter-relation.
:-D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Twisted

She wasn't my 'friend'. They would never call me that.


@ Shrav

Don't be. The reason is so silly, you'd have laughed too. She pretends this never happened. I get a different picture message EVERY night. Saying good night.
Is this normal?
YOU tell me.

Will. be. nerdy.
*grabs bottle of coconut oil and thick soda glasses and virgin ;) engineering books*

Anonymous said...

nice post.

An homage to our multi-dimensional selves!

take care,

goodluck with exams!!!

- sydney

Cяystal said...

I prefer the sexy you =P

And guess what?
I have my Indian Music exam today? Woopiee! :P

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I don't think that's normal:(

and lol @ the way you become nerdy!!:):) I'm still having a smile after reading that:):)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sydney

Yeah. I'm so multidimensional, i think I'm powder!! ;)

@ Crystal

Ah, me too!! ;)
*blows curl off forehead*

And what exactly do you have to do in a music exam other than sing?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

Its nice to see crazy people in the world. Keeps me sane. :)
Maybe she was having an off day. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

I really shouldn't stereotype nerds, but what fun is it to study looking all glam?
Padhaai ka mood toh aisa hi aata hai. :D

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

okay, if you say so:):):)!!

& your reasoning, acha!!:)super cool!!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

check out my comment to your tiny comment:):)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

Ah!! Keep smiley-ing.
Love it! :)

Will do.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Mohan

Ummmm...... no.

Richa said...

woooh!!

now ths being a GIRL!!
;)

u have the birth ryt to be sexxy :D n make ppl drool around ;)

once in a while, its okay nbeing nerdy :)

n bitchy, check out this babes :

http://anglic-butterfly.blogspot.com/2008/06/liked-this-one.html

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Richa

LOL.

Loved it!! :D

Really.

I love feeling girly. :)

Anonymous said...

@ divinediu

"Ummm.... no"

hahahah that made me laugh :D

silly spammers.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sydney

:D

"I like your blog.
Very nice blog you have."

What the F!!??!!

I mean......... am i THAT retarded that he had to rephrase the sentence and place it immediately after????

Phoenix said...

>>New haircut. Lotsa good hair days.
Nice long brisk evening walks. The best workout.
Great new clothes. Baby pink girly cute shorts. Comfy oversized grey tee.
Black nail polish. Eyeliner. Finger rings. Bracelets.
Oh, I'm into it all the way, baby!!
Sexy.<<

new haircut,black nail polish,eyeliner n kohl, oversized tee and new clothes... ME too!! :D

you seem to be having a ball :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pheonix

I need to. I'm a girl.
:D :D :D

hc said...

Katrina kaifs bitchy!
aishwariya is bitchy!

so u can only be nerdy!! unless someone else has already taken that title too :p

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

This is comment #901!! wow:):) someone's reaching a 1000 comments!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ hc

Erm..... okay.


@ Shrav

Maybe.. :D
I'm sure you have like a million on YOUR blog!! :P

hc said...

correction that was katrina is sexy!!! lol

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ hc

I'm ALL three.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

hi

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

hey

Disguise said...

Nooo onee.
no onne.
Can get in the way of what i'm feeeelliinng.

okay.
random.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

CUTE. very.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

you actually admitted that I am right?

*pinches self*

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

are you talking to yourself? :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

deleting comments isnt clever.

its stupid.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

its very clever :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

oh, right.

i forgot it is YOU i'm talking to.

low standards u got.

so, yeah.

clever.

bravo.

Joel CJ Senico Aba said...

really cute... i was wondering and imagining what kind it would look like if theres bitchy+nerdy... ummmh.. mysterious!

Tara said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.. my very first! :)

Great layout...

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Royalty Ambisyoso

You left out sexy.

Don't. :P

Bitchy + Nerdy + Sexy + Cute + Mysterious = ME!! :D




@ Jane

You are welcome.
Keep writing.
Thanks, btw.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I think you forgot! You were talking to yourself :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

That is waaay better than talking to a nut like YOU

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

oh so that means you are worse than a nut? :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

There are 'levels' in nuts?

Oh, right.

YOU should know.

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

all who know you know nuts :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

a sentence is a meaningful collection of words

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

so that means you can never form a sentence :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

coffee elegant eagle buffalo

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

hey you don't have to prove it again and again :D :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

i will you what do ?

Aishwarya said...

Heya!
Loved this one. . .totally identify with it (:
Keep writing, you've got a skill of writing even the simplest of stuff in an awesome way!:D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Aww.. you finally dropped by. :)

Thanks!

I will because I love writing. :D

Pillar said...

Sexy [yes :)], Nerdy [not anymore, cos exams r done!] , Bitchy [No!] YOU!! =)

sushi said...

U look really good with eyeliner =)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I love you duude.
=)