Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It hurts

I don't know why I'm back.

Exam tomorrow. Have barely started.

Am low.

Thankyou dad.

For trusting me so much.

For giving me this second chance.

It means so much.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodluck studying for your exam! Keep in mind how relieved and free you'll feel once you're done.

Take care,
sydney.

Chronicler said...

hey best of luck... you'll do wonderfully well trust me... and these low phases do come in... but u'll pull thru.. exams do this to u..:)

Express said...

Besshhhttt of lucckkkkkk!!

I am just done with my exams...phew!

and,
daddy's the best...no?

:-)

Do well, make him proud :-)

Richa said...

ths the thing about parents.. they stand by u all the time.. :)

all the best for exams..

Anurag said...

errr...A second chance ???

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Hey don't worry bout the exams.. I'm sure you'll do well! All the best for them:)


Btw, why not responding to my msg??

Anonymous said...

Heyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!
All the best di-you. :)
And cheer up, parents are there wholely and solely to stand by you, no matter what.
So work hard, you won't let them down love.

I love you LOTS.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Sydney
Heya, first timer!! Thanks for following!! Made my day, I tell ya!! No new posts and people increased in followers list!! :D
Thanks, btw. Me needs the luck!!
You take care too.


@ Swayam
Wow. You too?? Exams get me low. All I can think of during exams is depressing stuff. :(
Really.
Ugh.
As if studying weren't enough.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

Ah, lucky you!!
Daddy IS the best.
Really.

Yes, I will, now that you put it that way. :)



@ Richa

They do. And my parents are understanding and approachable too. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Anurag

Yes, Anurag, a second chance. Big one. Lots of trust. I got it.



@ Shrav

Thanks!! I want to do well!!

Kaunsa message? I got nothing from you!!
:X
PS: If you meant FB, I don't open FB.
If you mean celly, I got nothing from you, mister!! :X

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

Heyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyy!!!!!! :D

Di-you.
I like!! :D
No. I love!! :D :D

The dad bit had nothing to do with studying. Totally unrelated thing which happened a while ago. I was thinking about it.

I love you LOTS MORE.

Disguise said...

Woman.
You're back.
And you're here to stay.

Ily.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I love you too. I do.