Friday, December 26, 2008

Disturbia

My blog twin tagged me. She titled it last tag of the year, so I felt nostalgic 


1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?

Negative way to start off the tag..but um.. I don't think I'd even acknowledge his presence anymore. I'd never forgive him for it, though.



2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?

I have had very weird dreams. I'd be really amused if any one of those came true. Is everyone ready to dance outside a swimming pool wearing yellow???



3. Whose butt would you like to kick!

Aamir Khan's. For taking Jiah Khan in Ghajini. ANYONE could have done a better job!



4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Spend it on a world tour with my bestest friends! And arrange for a bloggers meet. I'd pay for all your tickets. Business class! How fun would that be??


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Dunno


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved. Unconditionally.


7. How long would you wait for someone you love?

I hope I don't have to wait long. ASAP, God. Please.



8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?

Huh? Secretly attached? How would I know if he was secretly attached?? *rolls eyes*


9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?

Anti - paedophilia. Child molestation. It is the saddest thing.



10. What takes you down the fastest?

The weirdest of things, the littlest of things, at times.


11. I loathe most in people?

I hate it when people PRETEND to care when they actually don't give a damn.


12. What's your fear?

Of being left alone.


13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?

My blog twin who always leaves ILUs after comments!! <3

She's a nice person. Witty. I still like that picture!



14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Either way, I want to be surrounded by people who love me. Then, it doesn't really matter, does it?


15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Snuggle with Fudgie and go back to sleep.


16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?

The one who loves me back. DUH!!



17. Would you give all in a relationship?

I think so, yes.


18. What's eating you now?

Exams. I'm half eaten up. The brain bit has vanished.


19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

I can't really say. Because I do not know.



20. Tag 6 people...

Sydney. Her first tag.

Anyone else who wants to, can.


I also tag


Seriously frivolous


Pari


I ex-tag Ki ;)


Shrav


Pranav

36 comments:

Pranav Kumar V said...

@4 : uhhha... I'm listening... okkkayyyy, go on.... people are giving great answers for 4... I'm loving it!!

@3 : you mean yellow costumes or yellow caps?? Caps is fine!! Costume only if its a jammer or more!!

An be glad I understand Kannada, it means, I'm going to be dropping by a lot this year itself (because you said, See you again this year I hope) :P

Having fun?? See you when I see you... :)

Anonymous said...

@ 4: awww, yes that would be FUN!

@ 7: I hear ya, Amen to that!

@ 15: Who is FUDGIE?

@ 16: hahahaha DUH! lol.

And thanks for my very first tag! yayyy :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

#3: Yellow pants. Yellow shirts. Dance to some Hindi song. Step by step. Like some old Govinda song or summin. :P


I thought you were from Blore. But I just checked again. Hyderabad. You understand Kannada?

Impressive. :)

I'm studying. Not THAT much fun, actually. Could be watching Ghajini the second time round if things were upto me. :)




@ Sydney

#4: Na? :D Cocktail party? (Mocktail for the sensible people who want to enjoy seeing others drunk.)

#15: You'll see in my next post.

Yaay!! Dedicate the post to me, perhaps? ;)

:D

Anonymous said...

I am! I like this one plus I haven't done a tag in AGES!

Richa said...

hehehaha

4. i wud love to fly over in biz class to c yah n fix up a kambala match for then :D

7. now ths too witty :D, i ll pray too :D

13. mwaaaah :* ILU ILU.. :P n u can have tht pic too :D put it over :D

Cheers!!

Unknown said...

WHERE ARE YOU?!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

:D

You changed the title. :(

:P


Ki
Tagged (myself from Diu's blog :P)

That's how its stil showing on my list. So.. yaay!! :D




@ Richa

Kambala! You remember. Yes, that's an interesting choice. :D

ILU ILI

:*

:D

I'll rob it after exams. Thanks.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Shit.

Not ILI.

*ILU


ili is rat in kannada.

Darn typos!! :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Layaness

In hell. :(

Pari said...

Your questions about love and betrayal inspired me to take a major decision. Thank you. :-)

Anurag said...

Nicely done tag...

Intresting choice of font ....Why the change ??..Coz it's a tag ?? :P

Cяystal said...

Go go go organize a blogger buddies get together. I'll come even if you ask me to come in a General compartment :|

Anonymous said...

Diu diu diu :D
I changed cos I saw that Sydney had tagged me! :D

But I still <3 you!

seriously_frivolous said...

ha...very cute really..had a smile on my face as I was reading em. very honest and spontaneous answers..good job

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pari

I'm glad I could be of some help.
You take care, okay?



@ Anurag

Thanks. :)

Maybe.. Also may have something to do with the fact that I copy-pasted.

:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Crystal

Come to manipal. NOW.



@ Ki

Yes, I know. But stilll... *sniff*

<3

Let me study!! ;)

:P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Seriously frivolous

Thanks.

Will you be young enough to take this tag up, mister?

Anonymous said...

Go on then STUDY!!!!! :*

seriously_frivolous said...

ha..actually way too young for any of these loovy dovey stuff. But for you..will take it up if you tag me :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Aww.. bloggers meet:) wow! I'd love that:):)


and sowie, I've not been here as often as I would've liked to! Life's become hectic

:x:x

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

:D

:*

>:D<



@ Seriously Frivolous

Seriously, seriously??

:D

Did you get that pun? :P

I'm tagging you.

Take it!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

It's okay.

You're keeping in touch.

Blog more though. :)

:X stands for angry. :P

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

:x stands for angry?? I didn't know that:)

I was actually angry with myself and that's why i put them there! Got that:):)?


Hope to blog more, LL take up the tag soon:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Don't be mad at yourself!


and



don't lie.

you just said that you didn't know what :X meant!!

:P

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I was being sarcastic there, okay?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

it isn't sarcasm technically.......

silly joke kindof a thing.

but, i'll let you win. :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

awwkay:) I agree, that it was silly!!

but you're not allowing me to win, I'm allowing you to win! Take it:):)


I've to go now!

Love ya:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Sure.

*Grabs, wins, celebrates, dances*


Love you too.

seriously_frivolous said...

if only I was smart enough to get the pun ;) Sure..will pick up the tag..lemme give it a shot..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Seriously frivolous taking a tag!!


MY TAG.


ASKS ME TO TAG!!


*faints*

Preeti said...

nice tag answers ...

I loved the answer to #1. dont acknowledge his presence ..

Jiah Khan was....so less than ordinary ...

enjoy girl and have happy holidays

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Thanks. :)

#1. What else am I supposed to do? :P

No holidays.

Exams. :(

YOU have happy holidays.

DMulan said...

i just did this one too :D

interesting way to spend one billion dollars...
hehe.. secretly attached.. smart!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yes, I read it.

:)

Vigneshwar said...

I am with you for your cause,but I don think we can do much as none of them get in to notice of even parents of victim

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

That's why. And also, sometimes, children are too scared to even say anything. :'(