Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY- 1

New year.

It was good. ALWAYS.There were about two weeks of Christmas holidays. Plus my birthday comes within a week of new years. So from mid Dec to mid Jan, I'd be pretty much content and happy and high on happiness. Happy times.

But now, engineering. Weird timetables. There are EXAMS on new year and Xmas. I'm all tensed out. I am looking forward for days to pass by. I haven't made my list of resolutions, nor have I made my end-of-year nostalgic diary entry. Which totally sucks.

Now, as I was studying physics, I was thinking.
I cannot let my eighteenth pass by just like that. It is, after all, my EIGHTEENTH.

So, birthday party. Of course there were chocolates and treats and dinners. But I haven't had a cake cutting party since I was 10. That's eight years ago! (I KNOWWW)
Plus, there isn't school/college on my birthday. We're having holidays. Another first.
I want a party now. I'm excited. Very.

Any ideas? The group is going to be quite 'mixed' because I'm in pretty different circles. Any ideas? How to make it MORE fun than it is in my head right now??

Tell me. ASAP.

Coz I need to plan it out. It's practically gonna be JUST after exams.

*runs off to order cake*

38 comments:

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

will you pay me for the ideas?

Vigneshwar said...

Keep it anywhere in manipal itself,Nitte is sad place for b day treats

nil said...

Lets party in Delhi together ?>!
*_* I dont wanna miss your b'day pardyy ='(]

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ twisted

as of now, i am broke.


@ vigneshwar

party!! not treat.

and of course.

don't I know!!??

Vigneshwar said...

happy bday in adv I dont know exact date and do invite If there are any cute sweet juniors attending It

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Nil

COME TO MANIPAL. Get pampered on my birthday. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Vigneshwar

January, the ninth.

Wish me then. :P

You want to come to the party to birdwatch and not to share my moments of joy?

Haw!

Vigneshwar said...

share moments of joy
right you will get joy from cutting cake,and let me simultaneously have it in other way at same moment OK na :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

nope, not okay.

im selfish.

my moment.

my joy.

stare at the moment.

not the girls.

Vigneshwar said...

okay
okay
your bday
your wish
happy
will stare only at your moment and share cake

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

yes.

thankyou.

Vigneshwar said...

:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Keep it at home. It's the BEST ambience. :)
Make sure there are enough people from a particular circle so no one feels left out. :)
Have LOTS of food. Happy stomach = plenty of conversation.

Hope this helps. :)

Cяystal said...

Keep it at your house..order a HUGE choco cake..invite your bestest buddies..pamper yourself with the best clothes..buy yourself an awesome book..get the chic-estt tracks and GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! ;)

Express said...

Mixed grp, so I don think 'home' is all that good an idea..

Just some place nice whr u can go all mad. make it like kids do! wht d heck, watch all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S parties!

and
study!

Anonymous said...

haha.. happy birthday divine.. and may the good lord bless you and guide with wisdom and abundant grace in the new year...

god bless

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

Twisted offers you a huge chocolate cake!

Cut it!

*Claps*

Happy Birthday!

Now lets go have dinner!

Anurag said...

Advice ...moi pretty baad :P...

I like express's idea though ....

btw no invites here :( :(

The Solitary Writer said...

ok ok first of all a advanced happy birthday although 9th jan is not that long...

hmm as every one say u can keep it in ur home ...i guess thats the best plce

and ahh even u a victim of weird datesheets


u knw wht dividedui

our exams last for more than 1 month just for 5 papers

each ppr we have 12 days holidays

ask anurag hahah he will describe it in a better way :p

cheers,
The Solitary Writer

hey send me ur bday cake ehh!!

VagaBond said...

Booze n everything else will fall in place :P

P said...

don't even ask me about this....i totally suck at this...how 'bout shopliftin for stuff???
ok, i told you i sucked at this...

Richa said...

:D

dun forget to decor the blog for the party:D n add some cakes too n choco ice creams :P sluurrppp....

Pari said...

Happy Birthday in advance. :-)
New blog, come see. :-)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Ki

Yep. Home it is.

Okay, yes.



@ Crystal

Yes, chocolate cake.

Yes, music.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Express

Desp need to study, above all. :(



@ Chriz

Not my birthday today.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Twisted

Yeah, lets.

Where are ya treating me to?



@ Anurag

Will you come?
You're the first person I'm inviting, btw.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ the sotillary writer

Whoopsie.

Typo.

Your name is SO difficult to spell, yaar. :P :P

I don't understand the point of so many holidays when we study only last minute. :P

Birthday cake not baked yet.

Yeah. Sucky datesheets.

Yeah. Party at home.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Born Vagabond

Best advice ever.

Really.



@ Pretty feet

Shoplifting is okay...but what exactly are we shoplifting here?

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Blogtwin

Decorate blog?

:)

Now THAT's an original idea!!

Icecreams. Good one.



@ Pari

Saw.

:)

P said...

imagination, baby, imagination...u asked for a suggestion, I gave it..
I m not used to taxing my brain like this....

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

nor am I. why do you think i blogged?

so i can get people to rack their brains and i can hog credit for it in the end. ;)

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

ok

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

the name of the place is OK??

O_o

P said...

smart girl...

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Thanksya

Anonymous said...

you know what?? i get so irritated by ur huge comment train :P skip half of them and if ever my views are already expressed earlier.. I DONT CARE..


p.s. How do i arrive to the Party??? ;)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Its okay if it's repeated.


I'll pick you up for the party. You but-of-course HAVE to come.