Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CandyReport: IT HAS BEGUN


Engineering Physics Laboratory.

Ten experiments.

Am  the least bit prepared.  Have gotten only two hours of sleep. No concentration at all. At all. Last hope for me is the bus journey. Maybe I can  cram something in these two hours.


“Why-too        why-too         why-too           why-too  (white)………….

~music~

White Rajnikanth neenu (you)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa…………

Oooooooooooooooooo……………”

 

Speakers blaring with stupid kannada songs, loud static and the bus engine roaring to top it off. Migrane. Studying in such conditions is fatal. I stop.

Reach college. More dumb music in class. Rush to the library. Too much to study into little time. Flip through a few pages. All I do is chew my nails. (They hurt even right now as I type.)

Bell rings.

I’m in the lab clicking pen and biting my nails.

It is a semester end exam for God sakes!! I barely remember formulae/graphs/constant values/units. What the hell was I thinking!!??! I am freaking out partly because I’m nail-less by then. Then I go numb. Ususally happens when there is too much of emotion in me. Maybe when my brain is tired of assigning an emotion, it just numbs me.

 

I get something which I can manage. Skin of teeth.

Whatever.

 

The experiments go okay. I get decent values.

Teacher approaches.

 

Viva.

I screw it bigtime.

Regrets?

 

 

Nah.

29 comments:

WarmSunshine said...

Heyyyy

So glad you're back to blogging... as a little worried for you the way you put it in your last post...

Hmmmm semester exams... Meet me... a typical nerdo :D

I'm sure you'll cover it up in your finals... or was it the finals???

Anyway... I'm sho happy to have you back...!!

Express said...

haha! Physicss!!! I screwed end of terms so bad that I remember tearing my practical answer sheet!! But then managed boards fine, coz I was so lucky 2 get the easiest experiments!!!!

U mite not be
begin studying
:-P

and
Chew nails?
why?
quit, quit quit!! for the sake of ur dentition!

Pranav Kumar V said...

LOL!! This Rajani crap has crept even into your life?? My cuz calls me home every morning and shares the pain inflicted by those Rajani jokes on radio!!

Something last week said, "If you try showing Rajani your vanity, then you will loose your sanity!!" WTF??!!

And talking of labs, they're big time jokes!! They're the standing jokes of all your academic career!! I never did what was meant to be done in ANY of my labs till now (I've pulled off at least 14 of them and all my good scores lie in there, my labs!!)

Have fun with your exams!! See you when I see you... :)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

You call it ok?? If I managed through my exams, I'll say it went very well:):):)

As Mehreen told, I'm shoo happy to have you back as well:):)

@ Pranav, well, what do you expect? He's a star down south!!:):) You can't come down to chennai and talk nonsense bout him!! :)

Praveen said...

that just reminded me of some scenes from my own college days:D..
cool blog yaar!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Warm Sunshine

Sessionals= Not finals.
Sems= Finals
:D
Thankyou. I'm sho happy that you are still here when I am back!!!
<3




@ Express
Tearing up your answer sheet?? Wow. :D
You need to teach me stuff, girl!

Studying. After shower. Now.

Nails. Yeah. They are okay till exams come round the corner. :(
Even cutting then to minimum length doesn't help.
Neither does nailpolish. :(

Anonymous said...

everyone screws viva.. read my physics lab post? and thanks for the tribute :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Pranav

I have heard MILLIONS of Rajni jokes.

Here's one:
Rajnikanth remaking Titanic:
In the end, Rajni doesn't die but he swims across the ocean with thte heroine in one hand and the Titanic in the other.

;)


But 'you are a white Rajnikanth'
Really??????
With the 'white' repeated a thousand times??
It is repulsive, the picture that comes to my head, no offence.

Labs are jokes. :)
Agree.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

It went GREAT, buddy! :D
Thankyou shooo much too.

You a Rajni fan, mister?



@ Praveen

hehehe.. Im sure it did.
Thanks!
:)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Innocent Candy :)

Not everyone screws up viva. I took it to a whole new level. Shit, I need it on tape.
GOD: Are you listening?? I need this viva on tape. :D
;)

Nope. Gimme the link to physics lab posht.

You told me to blog about exams (btw, good that you didn't ask) so there you go. :) Dedication and all. :)

PS: PLEASE come to Manipal these holidays.

*makes puppy dog eyes and runs back to applying chapstick*

Richa said...

heyyy

since u have no regrets, take it easy babes i can laugh.. :D


since it has been loong since i appeared for exams, i have almost forgotten, n readin this post was nostalgic :D

Anurag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anurag said...

Vivas and practicals are all big farce ....

If u hv a good impression with the prof u get good marks ...bad impression bad marks ...very bad impression..."May" just fail u...
The above is a mumbai university ka chithha ....I am sure it happens in every other university :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Richa
Nostalgia, eh?
I wanna reach there someday. :)
A day when exams are over and done with. :)


@ Anurag

:O
Oh God.

Fail?
The viva thingy doesn't have that much weightage
I hope not.

Fail???

Ugh.

Anurag said...

Chill da :P ...I just said "very,very bad" Impression ....Ekdum Thasann Jaisa...Get it :P....No re don't fail usually :D

Disguise said...

Reelax.


Just a viva.

You'reee baaacccckkkkk :D

deluded said...

todoke todoke

Phoenix said...

hey ure echoing my thoughts here.. im screwed too and i dont care a bit.. :) might as well be happy about it.. will cry when the results come out..

BD said...

CandyReport? God!

Candyman - You have someone following your footsteps..guru-shishya type.

You know, viva is meant to be like that.

And a golden rule, should be used when you find the person to be of your kind (read the external)- when you cannot convince, confuse them*.

*Terms and conditions apply.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Anurag

:D
Yeah, I get it.
You got overdramatic. :P




@ Dishi

Yeah. Muuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
Msn smileys.
I need those now for ya. :)

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ delu

Kimi ni todoke??
:P


@ Pheonix

I cry when I have exams. I need to waste time, you see? :)
By the time its results arrive, I'm too busy eating chocolate/sleeping/online to even notice!!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Equili

I am such a loyal junior, aren't I? :D

Candyman? No.
Mancandy??? Yes. ;)

:P

Confuse the teacher?? The questions weren't registering, girl!! :P

PS: How does Equili sound instead of Equi? :D

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

hmmmm same old story of every college going person....
Viva Sucks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i know yu want me to come for the pending treat ka sake :P and mancandy! 0_o woah! wats that :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Twisted elegance

Ofcourse. :)




@ Candy

Also to see the beauty of Manipal, maybe.........

*cough*

Hack.

*cough again*

Samosa chat.
You will come.
I know it.
:D


Mancandy....since you asked, I chose that over 'candyman' because it makes you sound gay-er.

Psst.......the 'pact'.....remember??

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

I was a big FAN of Rajni as you were a big fan of Shahrukh!

I'm still a big fan of Shahrukh though!!:)

And donkey, thanks for the tiny tiny comment!

Love ya:)

Anonymous said...

i dont remember any 'pact'.. yes the "beauty" of manipal is what's bringing me there :P

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

@ Shrav

Who in Tamil Nadu isn't a Rajini fan, mister?
His films are entertaining for five minutes tops. I prefer realistic stuff these days.
You are welcome for the tiny comment.
Thank you for the many comments.
:)


@ Kenneth

Not adressing yourself as 'candy' anymore?
*Sighs* :(

The pact- that you'd be my substiute for a gay friend. :)
How dare you forget? :)
But you are keeping up your end of the barrgain very well. I'm happy.

Manipal is beautiful. Really. :D

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

* bargain

ugh. Shrav!! :P

Do ur job!! :D